What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Dolph Fins

DJDL

First Grade
He can't handle pressure

Heā€™s certainly racking up an impressive list of failing to stand up in big moments:

4 semi finals
2 Origins
The Panthers match
And tonight for starters.

Iā€™m ok with him missing the kick. Itā€™s how much he missed it by that concerns me.

When youā€™re kicking at ~95% for the year, with a large percentage from out wide, you need to be better than that.

It was a choke, plain and simple.

I love Nicho, but Iā€™m starting to consider packing up my tent and moving over to @Ozzi_78 ā€˜s camp.

Lack of urgency from the start, of course excuses will come from sharkcast.

Once again 30 plus points given up.
4 out of last 5
They can't manage it when it counts.
Iro for all his work, I can't remember a line break since he has been in the team.
Uele had one decent run, we were pinned on our line he was watching the backs, how about you take a hit up.
There is a false economy with our forwards.
They cannot get us out of trouble only look good when we get into attacking zone.

We will go out backwards in the finals.
Dogs after the bye if we can't beat them we are kidding ourselves

Heā€™s certainly racking up an impressive list of failing to stand up in big moments:

4 semi finals
2 Origins
The Panthers match

Iā€™m ok with him missing the kick. Itā€™s how much he missed it by that concerns me.

When youā€™re kicking at ~95% for the year, with a large percentage from out wide, you need to be better than that.

I love Nicho, but Iā€™m starting to consider packing up my tent and moving over to @Ozzi_78 ā€˜s camp.
The kick was a shank
I seen a game down there it was tornado conditions El Mazri nailed it from sideline.
So that kick if it had gone close I would have been ok
I would say most of us here was saying he would miss it.

Craigshark

First Grade
The kick was a shank
I seen a game down there it was tornado conditions El Mazri nailed it from sideline.
So that kick if it had gone close I would have been ok
I would say most of us here was saying he would miss it.

Yep, unfortunately you just knew he wouldnā€™t kick it. Tough kick, but wasnā€™t even close.

IMO he is a footballer and primarily a fullback.
Look at the team with Ale and Roadside , then with Nico.
Tell me Nico at 7 is better.
Itā€™s not, it should be coming clear soon.
Ale is our f**king guy.
Whatā€™s the word for a sacred cow in shire speak

Nico.

Big balls but Will has to go and Nico to 1, DA 6, Tricky 7.

must be the mushiesā€¦I can see only one way out out of 14 million that we win, Iron Nico needs to die.
Oh trust me that wasn't me saying nicho must be the 7, just he aint no fullback. Maybe some pretty attacking plays but I can't see him rucking the ball out into the teeth of the defence set after set.

I've got plenty of time for you slads but a halves pairing of ale and roadside long term belongs at henson park. Our million dollar man looks about that level at the moment too.

dinghydi

Juniors
Nichos last kick ,right to left . Set ball on tee pointed to right of right post . one commentator commented on it and confidentally predicted he would miss . I think Nicho needs a little coaching on right to left kicks . I think I saw same thing in Horrorgin.

That said ,we lost to a good side coached by Jolly Wayne bennet, Only just . I wont write the year off yet .

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
533 train to the city.
My only thought t reflecting on last night was the slippery slope of beating up on lower level teams for late season fluffy town
The sharkcast went back to ā€œwell if you had 4 losses right now at the start of the season, youā€™d be stokedā€ routine.
Standard talk year on year to feel better
At least itā€™s Friday.
Henson Saturday - pray for no rain

Quicksilver

Bench

4 semi finals
2 Origins
The Panthers match

That's a bit of a conflated list.

I am officially calling for calm.

BWNB

First Grade

4 semi finals
2 Origins
The Panthers match

That's right, if the kick went close I would have been okay with it as goalkicking is a process and he went away from it.

533 train to the city.
My only thought t reflecting on last night was the slippery slope of beating up on lower level teams for late season fluffy town
The sharkcast went back to ā€œwell if you had 4 losses right now at the start of the season, youā€™d be stokedā€ routine.
Standard talk year on year to feel better
At least itā€™s Friday.
Henson Saturday - pray for no rain
I am already looking at stats what team gives up 30 points in 4 games in a season and wins the comp.
Been through last 3 years, the premiers didn't once give up 30 we have done in 4 in last 5 weeks.
They next line to be trot will be they need games together.
Panthers in 2021 bar the front row and half back.
We basically have them covered for experience.
I don't see where this team gets better.
They need to make prelim final for this to
be a pass year.
To making finals count if you don't win it.
Compare us to panther both in 1967
Sharks 25 finals appearance 1 title
Panthers 17 finals appearance 5 titles
It's not how many times in finals it's winning the bloody thing

Quigs

Immortal
I've already moved on. It's just a Cronulla thang.

We are inconsistent shit, but it is our shit and we are riding very high on the Ladder. It is very good to be at or near the top as there is going to be a big struggle to get into the eight for the teams down the rungs.

Every weekend it is a toss up of which Sharks side is going to run out onto the paddock. The competition threatening one or the I couldn't really give two shits one.

Moi, I think we are the Butterbean of the 2024 NRL Comp. We won't win the big one but we will chalk up some good victories.

85a2b-16541776542573-1920.jpg

You could tell from our first hit up it was so soft
And there opening try.
That's when Fitz need to make a change, you hook someone to set an example

Latest posts