What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Eels 2023

Inferno

Coach
I think we're seeing the reason why Fitz was keen on keeping him on the bench last year and why he was re-signed for so long.

I think there's a very real chance he replaces Moylan at 5/8 by the end of the year.

DJDL

Bench
Nice to see Moses experience some pain. Couldn't happen to a better bloke.

Don’t you just want to see someone absolutely snot him?

I nominate McInnes next time we play them.

The benefits are twofold:

1. We get to see Mitchell Moses snotted.
2. McInnes will cop a lengthy suspension and we don’t have to see him wasting a bench spot.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Each game this season Moses plays Parea should be reducing there offer to him.
Two games now game on line he hasn't stood up

Chimp

Bench
We were very lucky their bench was absolute pony - when RCG, Paulo and Hopper went on the charge, we looked brittle through the middle - thankfully they didn’t have the bench to maintain the rage.

jason taylor

Bench
We were very lucky their bench was absolute pony - when RCG, Paulo and Hopper went on the charge, we looked brittle through the middle - thankfully they didn’t have the bench to maintain the rage.
Pretty much, Lane’s injury and Matterson’s idiocy has killed our forward rotation more than the loss of Kafusi, Papali’i and Niukore (a hole which Hopgood and to a lesser extent Doorey has helped fill).

Doesn’t at all take away from the stellar second half your lot put in.

Eion

First Grade
Would not be what most think but if Moyza and Hynes are going to be the pairing I'd consider playing Tricky at 9. He's far more crafty than Brake Brailey
It’s really starting to look like BB is a problem we need to solve.
Lacks personal creativity / or confidence to use it
Lacks vision, those f**king incessant barge plays
Even defensively. Always been a strength, and OK he doesn’t miss many. But it seems to me he’s not hitting as hard, is often a step behind the defensive line, maybe looking to minimise impact, grabs high and is often marched backwards.
Getting really worried BB is not going to turn this around.