What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Rabbit Stew

roboshark

Coach
In fact not 1 I don't think in 60 minutes. There has to be some investigation into this clown and our club

SharkShocked

Bench
I’m not surprised Souths hung around. They got absolutely PASTED all week by all and sundry.

Got a lot go their way from the ref. Less so from injuries.

Never felt like we were not in control of that game though.

Sifa / Iro probably needs sorting out against the bigger opponents.

Imagine if Uele comes back fit and gets firing. A lot of options around the top 17

sladden road

Juniors
Great game by Klein and those f**king losers on Fox.

this was a stich up that we all saw coming.
So you can eat my hairy ass all of you bunnie loving asshats.

go line up at Medicare and wait 6 years for a new set of dentunres.
If Rusty wants to punch on, im good for it . Dm me. Ill see you on ya farm.

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Mmmmm sit somewhere in the middle - ref was rubbish, we lack creativity, but it’s still early days for the halves pairing. Souths put in and had a crack, and we didn’t really get out of 2nd gear. Well done to the team though - absolute bullshit media week - move on

shaggs

Coach
Mmmmm sit somewhere in the middle - ref was rubbish, we lack creativity, but it’s still early days for the halves pairing. Souths put in and had a crack, and we didn’t really get out of 2nd gear. Well done to the team though - absolute bullshit media week - move on
We aren’t throwing anything at anyone at the moment.
Complete and defend, then the attack will be u leashed later in the year.
Last year we were worked out by round 16.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd take that win every week. A win is a win. Emotive game and we always struggle in them. Most times lose them. It's another rung up the ladder to toughening the phuque up as far as I'm concerned. There was nothing going for the team in the lead up even while being under the radar. They would have had to have soaked up enormous pressure and expectation all week. For me, this was exactly what I expected we'd get by the time the game kicked off. Probably felt differently earlier in the week but the build up was off for this. Being under the radar is not always good. Can be a distraction and your head can get weird. Why don't we rate a mention.

Many of you Philomena's reading this could do with a bowl of concrete as well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We aren’t throwing anything at anyone at the moment.
Complete and defend, then the attack will be u leashed later in the year.
Last year we were worked out by round 16.
Yes and I bet that's being worked on. We're not showing any trumps at all so far. I'm sure there has been a full pivot on the season build in comparison to 22 & 23.

sladden road

Juniors
Mmmmm sit somewhere in the middle - ref was rubbish, we lack creativity, but it’s still early days for the halves pairing. Souths put in and had a crack, and we didn’t really get out of 2nd gear. Well done to the team though - absolute bullshit media week

Last edited:

R-15-3

Bench
Nicho is along way off his best imo he is missing Moylan as poor as Moylan was in large parts of his game his service and speed in attack was a huge contributor to how Nicho was playing.
Kennedy is another missing him.
FYI I don’t want Moylan back.

txta2

Bench
Nico still cant manage or shut out a game. Until he can master that they have NO chance of winning a comp if they think he is the main man.

Latest posts