What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Mr Ed's.

R-15-3

Bench
Tracy to wing
Moylan to Center
Can’t have horrotti on the wing or Tracy at Center again.

Yea i sort of got that but he should have been used more , could Hannay not see that Hiroti wasn't contributing , his speed was something we were crying out for . Maybe i see the game different .
Bob I know where you're getting at, but you asked a specific question and I answered

Bob Scott

Juniors
Good decision really, moylans experience was needed. Actually shows a cool head unlike some of the other old hacks like woods etc
I agree but leaving the guy who has been a spark for us the last few weeks off the park for that long i don't get . I like Moylan , always rated the guy and if he had a stronger body i think the last couple of years could've been different .

shaggs

Coach
Hiroti stinks

Talakai isn’t himself

Woods was as we expected. Buttery soft

Brailey is playing himself out of the starting team for next year

Trindall kicking kept us where we needed to be.

Trindall and Moylan defensively were great. Don’t we wish that the middles tackled with as much heart as them??

Ramien was fantastic. Our best. It was a good battle between him and Herbie

I agree but leaving the guy who has been a spark for us the last few weeks off the park for that long i don't get . I like Moylan , always rated the guy and if he had a stronger body i think the last couple of years could've been different .
Bob I know where you're getting at, but you asked a specific question and I answered

Latest posts