What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was working so I watched again without prejudice.
I have a short wash-up:
The game was of SOO intensity. The best game of the season.
We just saw the two teams for this years GF (controversial? yes? Prediction}
We need to sign Iro and Williams on, then have the balls to get a good deal on who we let go.
For the future we cannot let the young Took fella go.

I said last week about about our edge fellas, hopefully you all see what Briton and Teigh are really bringing.
HAHAHA Was going to post this an hour ago but didn't want to get on my own Jonah list so thanks for taking the rap bubby. Long way to go but my god, that was an intense game.

Weaponhead

Coach
I was working so I watched again without prejudice.
I have a short wash-up:
The game was of SOO intensity. The best game of the season.
We just saw the two teams for this years GF (controversial? yes? Prediction}
We need to sign Iro and Williams on, then have the balls to get a good deal on who we let go.
For the future we cannot let the young Took fella go.

I said last week about about our edge fellas, hopefully you all see what Briton and Teigh are really bringing.
Tuks was physically dominant. Gave it to Terrell May. He is exponentially better than last season. Will be a weapon.

Agree about signing Iro and Williams. Get it done.

HAHAHA Was going to post this an hour ago but didn't want to get on my own Jonah list so thanks for taking the rap bubby. Long way to go but my god, that was an intense game.
We actually did not look like losing.
They started playing catch up, albeit in a subtle way, earlier than what most could see.
I'll even claim that we scared them

Special K

Coach
100% they left Butcher on the bench in the hope he would be fresh for GP. We broke Robbo as he over coached it. Why anyone would try play 16 vs our power game is beyond me.

Gus said this week these two teams could be the GF.

Imo this comp is down to Panthers, Broncos, Storm, Us and chooks in no order. Injuries and belief will play a huuuuge part.

Weaponhead

Coach
100% they left Butcher on the bench in the hope he would be fresh for GP. We broke Robbo as he over coached it. Why anyone would try play 16 vs our power game is beyond me.

Imo this comp is down to Panthers, Broncos, Storm, Us and chooks in no order. Injuries and belief will play a huuuuge part.
Are you putting a line through the Dargons? Bold call.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We actually did not look like losing.
They started playing catch up, albeit in a subtle way, earlier than what most could see.
It wasn't that far into the game when Watson and Walker started playing Ippy ball. 20-25 minutes as a guesstimate. Most of their tries came from throwing darts at balloons trying to hit the one with the money in it.

We need a "Catching up on Beer with Bubby" type pod. It'll be a ratings winner haha
Ask Sammy, my last pod with him off season got the hits!! :)))

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sifa leading the post game circle was certainly an interesting moment
Last week looked like Ronnie leading gthe circle with BHU having a say and Sifa. Maybe more as the backs of some were turned.

This week, Sifa looked boss in there.

Ronnie said on an interview somewhere that it's a grounding exercise or similar

Special K

Coach
We need a "Catching up on Beer with Bubby" type pod. It'll be a ratings winner haha
Ask Sammy, my last pod with him off season got the hits!! :)))
Perhaps we can kick it off at hairymans this weekend!

I've got some personal stuff but should be free from 3:30 or so!

Last week looked like Ronnie leading gthe circle with BHU having a say and Sifa. Maybe more as the backs of some were turned.

This week, Sifa looked boss in there.

Ronnie said on an interview somewhere that it's a grounding exercise or similar

Yeah BS Ronnie haha. Cam was also talking. I love it. Multiple leaders!

It wasn't that far into the game when Watson and Walker started playing Ippy ball. 20-25 minutes as a guesstimate. Most of their tries came from throwing darts at balloons trying to hit the one with the money in it.
Yep.
They were panicking early. We stuck to the plan. Yeah we missed some plays but they had to play their "out of world" plays to get there, whilst we played our normal game.

Special K

Coach
I was rostered on but took holiday pay from 2.00pm. I'll be at Hairyman from 2.30-2.40
I'll be there. Mrs has a friends event on at 11am so as soon as she gets home I will tag her out and give her the kids and run down there

tenor.gif