What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

Special K

Coach
That won't happen, at least 2 played themselves in tonight. Maybe 3. I'm happy with it. I want them in there and learning more.
I totally agree that big game experience is for the best of the player and club. I just believe NSW is on a highway to a f**king flogging this year and I don't want Nicho, Cam or Raimen dealing with that head noise.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I totally agree that big game experience is for the best of the player and club. I just believe NSW is on a highway to a f**king flogging this year and I don't want Nicho, Cam or Raimen dealing with that head noise.
Whereas with Nicho at least I don't want him being shafted again and losing his shit like last year. He's on a hot roll and should be there. Nicho gets worse headnoise from disappointment I think.

In a finals there is no way that amount of penalties at all, or 6 more.

We have beaten storm and Roosters in different ways, both of those teams have different styles.

The Roosters like the shoot out similar to Broncs.
We are more like Panthers we can score but also grind.

Not good for Keary that would have been a concussion, the guy needs to retire now not end of season

Whereas with Nicho at least I don't want him being shafted again and losing his shit like last year. He's on a hot roll and should be there. Nicho gets worse headnoise from disappointment I think.
But at least he has Madge as the coach, he would be more like Fitz in supporting him.
Not like Fittler who changed everyone bar basically Tedesco

Frenzy.

Immortal
Credibility at last
This side has had credibility all year. Perhaps not from the HTI but why should anyone, in any way, care about all that rehashed, unoriginal, inaccurate shit that gets spoken and written? They are all just lemmings following the leader to same cliff. Let them hate the Sharks, the more hate the better, it's only working to our advantage and galvanising the team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
But at least he has Madge as the coach, he would be more like Fitz in supporting him.
Not like Fittler who changed everyone bar basically Tedesco
As much as I know it won't happen I'm not picking Teddy. Nothing to do with tonight, just something I've seen during the year which is that he isn't up to the speed of some of the highlight reel young Queenslanders. Mam gave him bath. Walsh gave him bath. Not many, if any, talk about those things when they happen. All goes into this old elephant's memory though

As much as I know it won't happen I'm not picking Teddy. Nothing to do with tonight, just something I've seen during the year which is that he isn't up to the speed of some of the highlight reel young Queenslanders. Mam gave him bath. Walsh gave him bath. Not many, if any, talk about those things when they happen. All goes into this old elephant's memory though
I agree.
They have him in all the ads already, and now the other reason who would be captain.
I thought pick your best team then the captain.
Edwards should be the fullback

Origin worries me with Fittler he just picked his favourites basically discarded those basically not in his inner circle
Madge is going to pick mostly on form that's bad for us.
Hynes
McInness
Ramien
Talakai
Brailey

Are all legit chances not far away are Wilton, Hazelton and Williams