What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oh goody, a lurking sniper!

That is just a poor attempt to shift blame.

Ronnie has been biting in all year on his centres marked man.

He has solely created an overlap for the opposition at least a dozen times this year most leading to tries.

How the coaching staff haven't recognised this obvious defensive fault in his game baffles me and if they have and he continues to do it against their instructions, why he is still in the team.

Then again they kept the turnstile Moylan in the team for three quarters of last season, which cost us a top 4 spot.

No, it's a completely transparent view of the bigger picture. I don't think you are transparent and sense you have some sort of gripe.

I think Ronnie has been leaving his wing at times all year and the other sides haven't been scoring.

That is in my post. If only you had found the ability to read, comprehend and maintain context of a discussion point.

BTW this is a senseless, contradictory statement by you, included below. If the coaching staff hadn't recognised "this obvious defensive fault" why would Ronnie have instructions from them that he is working against. Did you give him the instructions? Did your mum? Who?
How the coaching staff haven't recognised this obvious defensive fault in his game baffles me and if they have and he continues to do it against their instructions, why he is still in the team.
I think you need to lurk for a few more years to learn how posting works. If you don't dot your "i"s and cross your "t"s you'll get called out as a moron, as I am doing now.

Now, go back to your hovel, or cave or under your bed with your teddy bear and come back when you are smarter.

Thanks for your time. Bye.

Oh goody, a lurking sniper!

No, it's a completely transparent view of the bigger picture. I don't think you are transparent and sense you have some sort of gripe.

That is in my post. If only you had found the ability to read, comprehend and maintain context of a discussion point.

BTW this is a senseless, contradictory statement by you, included below. If the coaching staff hadn't recognised "this obvious defensive fault" why would Ronnie have instructions from them that he is working against. Did you give him the instructions? Did your mum? Who?

I think you need to lurk for a few more years to learn how posting works. If you don't dot your "i"s and cross your "t"s you'll get called out as a moron, as I am doing now.

Now, go back to your hovel, or cave or under your bed with your teddy bear and come back when you are smarter.

Thanks for your time. Bye.
Reckon you should speak your mind and stop holding back mate lol

Chimp

Bench
With regards defence, we were playing against the best attack in the comp, it’s unrealistic to think we’ll keep them to 0. Whilst Ronnie did bite too early for the Young try, it was excellent play by Suallii. We can’t expect them to make the right defensive decision every single time.
If you take out the lucky half time try and consider there wasn’t much Katoa could do for the Tupou try from a kick, there’s 12 points that are not really defensive structure related. So then we’re down to 18 points, against the form attacking team.
Add in, their field position generally came from our errors/penalties up the field, and their points created on the back of ad-lib footy, I’m comfortable our defensive structure is working. Sure there’s still areas of improvement, there always will be, but we’re in this up to our eyeballs.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Decompressing or possible Decomposing after a weekend away.
Great effort by the team and the game day posters- definitely some belief both on and off the field.
Same as last week - tough slog that somehow didn’t fall to pieces post the drama late in first half.
Well done coach - I felt that was their bigger challenge to date and always looked comfortable

DJDL

Bench
WRT Ronnie coming in, as Frenzy pointed out, he’s been doing it all year.
The difference is he’s had Tricky et al sliding underneath him to scramble.

That’s been lost a little with the
left edge changes.

shadowboxer

First Grade
yeh, it was off season in 2020, before covid hit.
Reservations ended up being pretty close to the mark, with a "k"
Sam needs you back.
Enjoy the eps, but the blind shark / Val Holmes love fest has me, god forbid, reaching for the Fins Up madness, which is refreshingly rogue.
The great mention early of someone here, ‘beer with Bubby’ or maybe a tour ‘Bad Ass Brewery with Buddy’ - would loosen up the format and maybe finally let Sam tell Alan from Thailand exactly what he thinks of his thoughts

Sam needs you back.
Enjoy the eps, but the blind shark / Val Holmes love fest has me, god forbid, reaching for the Fins Up madness, which is refreshingly rogue.
The great mention early of someone here, ‘beer with Bubby’ or maybe a tour ‘Bad Ass Brewery with Buddy’ - would loosen up the format and maybe finally let Sam tell Alan from Thailand exactly what he thinks of his thoughts
That "great mention" was me talking of me, it's what I'm good at haha.
Sammy is a great mate of mine, and he's offered me spots whenever I want, it's been me who hasn't said yes.
I just like the sound of my own voice too much i reckon haha