What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Worriers.

Craigshark

First Grade
Some absolute bullshit penalties seriously wtf nrl? Also thought they were tackled in goal from that shit pass from Walsh.. some dud calls.. Hynes needs to work on his goal kicking or find someone else that can kick. Trindall for all his faults, his defence is pretty good. Very quiet from Kennedy?

overall an important 2 points.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No you won’t. Not until the awards night. “Behind closed doors”

That'll make it easier to give him points. Halfback in a winning team. Could have a shit on the black dot and still get points wearing No 7

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He wear orange paint, was a USA election before the Australian, considers they are true friends,.,shot a child, conflict.

Stop now.

Blayke was good, truly matters...,

Weaponhead

Coach
Take the 2 points and get out of there.

Discipline was shithouse.

Some of the ball movement was nice with good finishing. A bit too much touch footy being played at times, though. That won't win tough games.

Defence was ordinary in conceding the early tries. Let off the hook with far too many piggy back penalties.

The middles were plodding. Hunt, Toby, Tolman aren't getting it done. Fifita brought good energy.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wilton is our best forward, and he is starting from the bench he is 80 minute player, i hope Fitzy is not just starting with Wade because he is as veteran.
Hunt has gone backwards.
Mcinness he is workhorse
Nikora can't break the line, not sure if it's lack of strength, but missing something
Rudolf doesn't have a mistake in him but half a dozen.
Tolman & Fifita come on off bench there is no impact no high impact running, they plod

imasharkie

Coach
Wilton is our best forward, and he is starting from the bench he is 80 minute player, i hope Fitzy is not just starting with Wade because he is as veteran.
Hunt has gone backwards.
Mcinness he is workhorse
Nikora can't break the line, not sure if it's lack of strength, but missing something
Rudolf doesn't have a mistake in him but half a dozen.
Tolman & Fifita come on off bench there is no impact no high impact running, they plod
Correct on all points Stake.

Frenzy.

Immortal
"Nikora can't break the line, not sure if it's lack of strength, but missing something"

What a load of crap. He can break the line. He just didn't last night, nor do I think he had to. His job is to suck defenders to him and whether he makes a break or not it leaves the defense short of numbers i.e. creates an overlap. Because his line running is good he is heavily marked and the spaces he runs to heavily patrolled. Katoa would disagree with both of you. So would the coach.

DJDL

Bench
"Nikora can't break the line, not sure if it's lack of strength, but missing something"

What a load of crap. He can break the line. He just didn't last night, nor do I think he had to. His job is to suck defenders to him and whether he makes a break or not it leaves the defense short of numbers i.e. creates an overlap. Because his line running is good he is heavily marked and the spaces he runs to heavily patrolled. Katoa would disagree with both of you. So would the coach.

As would Ramien, who's probably having his best year since his debut (suspensions aside).

shadowboxer

First Grade
The game was meh and as a whole the NRL is a dead set basket case. The hit Ramien made in the he first half is a show piece that ended with a cheap ass penalty.
Discipline is an issue, but some of the penalties were absolute wizz poor - and I’m not one to bag the ref.
The AFL are currently getting bagged for low attendance to games, NRL has much bigger issues

Frenzy.

Immortal
As would Ramien, who's probably having his best year since his debut (suspensions aside).

Was good last night again too. Let him replace Staggs and cut him loose in SOO I say. I'd like to see him clean Felix up