What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - WARRIOR

Stake Removed

First Grade
Great win by the boys,
Fitzy made great move had Fifita and Graham come on same time, just did there stuff up the middle
Hynes he is the future of this club
Williams gave away dumb penalty 2nd half, he has gone backwards.
Intersting on Fox at halftime both Cronk and Ennis said Sharks could win this, those guys 1. know fitzy, and 2, know Warriors and SJ.

If there was every a reason anyone wanted to know why we flicked SJ today was it, he went missing when he should have hands on that ball every 2nd tackle.

Again great win, now to build on this

Frailty

First Grade
I still have concerns about the Sharks' discipline. Some really dumb penalties in that second half gifting the warriors field position (and a further man advantage). Thankfully the commitment in defence and the fact the Warriors are woeful meant that it didn't come back to bite them.

That brings me to Williams. I really thought he was developing the last couple of seasons, but he is a big liability this season. He was getting in the way with the ball at times, thought he was a half and tried to throw a long pass to Moylan which went to ground behind him (Moylan also needs to actually use two hands), and he is always good for a couple of unforced penalties. I don't see what he brings that Royce Hunt doesn't.

I've just got home.
I went and watched Shinazz and others in Friday night. Got really drunk and talked them letting me play with them last night at Woy Woy. Went up there got drunk. Came home this morning. Went to the game, didn't drink.
Now I will be though.
Nicho was great.
McInnes best game for us so far by a mile.
Wado played tops, realy enjoyed his plays.
Beer.
@Mr Angry it lasted the whole of the final 30 mins! And 29 mins after the game!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I still have concerns about the Sharks' discipline. Some really dumb penalties in that second half gifting the warriors field position (and a further man advantage). Thankfully the commitment in defence and the fact the Warriors are woeful meant that it didn't come back to bite them.

That brings me to Williams. I really thought he was developing the last couple of seasons, but he is a big liability this season. He was getting in the way with the ball at times, thought he was a half and tried to throw a long pass to Moylan which went to ground behind him (Moylan also needs to actually use two hands), and he is always good for a couple of unforced penalties. I don't see what he brings that Royce Hunt doesn't.

I'm not concerned by the fatigue penalties in the second half. They played 53 minutes with 11 and 63 minutes with 12.

With Williams I agree 100% I was really amused when during the run if the game the forum at one stage attacked a player for a fumble when the pass thrown to him by Williams wouldn't be accepted in a mod league game. He then crueled momentum again in the second half. At that stage I was thinking, but didn;t post, why the fekk isn't Wade playing second receiver to get Williams out of there.

2 bad passes in the scheme is not too bad looking at a game after a win but geez they could have led to plays that contributed to a loss any other week and with Jack it's becoming a bit regular again.

The Warriors (my team) are going to get harpooned this week as being a pathetic team and rightly so. What might get lost in all of that is how well the Sharks played tonight. You guys are a footy team. Congratulations on the win and I'll see you on the bandwagon for the finals.
Lot of class in that post mate. Thank you, and you're welcome to jump on that wagon at anytime.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I'm not concerned by the fatigue penalties in the second half. They played 53 minutes with 11 and 63 minutes with 12.

With Williams I agree 100% I was really amused when during the run if the game the forum at one stage attacked a player for a fumble when the pass thrown to him by Williams wouldn't be accepted in a mod league game. He then crueled momentum again in the second half. At that stage I was thinking, but didn;t post, why the fekk isn't Wade playing second receiver to get Williams out of there.

2 bad passes in the scheme is not too bad looking at a game after a win but geez they could have led to plays that contributed to a loss any other week and with Jack it's becoming a bit regular again.
10 mins with 11 old mate.

Weaponhead

Coach
Culture defining win.
Shades of Canberra 2016 but not for this year, for the next few.
True. Backs to the wall effort that highlighted the desire in the team. The defence was sensational with the line speed, covering and communication superb.

Finucane's leadership was phenomenal. Took it to Lodge and Fanua-Blake. Sets an amazing example.

Fifita had some great effort plays and kept up the intensity. Wade looked good as well. Great to see them back and contributing.

Hynes had some great touches and played with real assertiveness.

Talakai rolled his sleeves up and did a heap of work.

Latest posts