What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

Enjoy the rest of the year fellas. Once Flanno's back it's back to 5 bash ups and a kick. f**k I wish we din't resign the prick.

Remember how Newcarsehole played way beck in the mists of time , while waiting to get their attack sorted ? I won a tipping comp by watching their Close games and tipping against teams they'd bashed but lost to., the next week. Get that right then add the spark.Do you remember the sudden difference when the Johns boys got their act together ? Could have been Carney but he chose to be a cancer , He Thought he was indespensible-Well there's 13 on the field.Every body was blaming the centres and yeah they werent great but...

Quigs

Immortal
you should sack a few more c**nts every week & see where it leads.

Come on over Greggie - never in doubt hey mate.

Come share the wine
No one is a stranger here, they're your friends and mine
Everyone's your brother, we're a long way from home
And we need each other, have no fear, you're welcome here

Come share the wine
It's so nice and warm in here, we're happy and kind
We can understand that you're a long way from home
But we have each other, have no fear, you'll like it here

[youtube]qYWbIvnkXMU[/youtube]

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Remember how Newcarsehole played way beck in the mists of time , while waiting to get their attack sorted ? I won a tipping comp by watching their Close games and tipping against teams they'd bashed but lost to., the next week. Get that right then add the spark.Do you remember the sudden difference when the Johns boys got their act together ? Could have been Carney but he chose to be a cancer , He Thought he was indespensible-Well there's 13 on the field.Every body was blaming the centres and yeah they werent great but...

Todd played his footy like he had off field issues...

gregstar

Referee
Come on over Greggie - never in doubt hey mate.

Come share the wine
No one is a stranger here, they're your friends and mine
Everyone's your brother, we're a long way from home
And we need each other, have no fear, you're welcome here

Come share the wine
It's so nice and warm in here, we're happy and kind
We can understand that you're a long way from home
But we have each other, have no fear, you'll like it here

[youtube]qYWbIvnkXMU[/youtube]
hell no.

he sang this at the shire!

btw, the shirt suits you - red is your colour!

▶ Al Martino singing TO THE DOOR OF THE SUN in Cronulla 1975 - YouTube

Gozz

Juniors
Full credit to the Roosters coach in the press conference. Yes he was disappointed with his team's loss but didn't have a go at referee decisions or none of that. Hats off to him! Go you Sharkies YEW YEW YEW!

Quigs

Immortal
We gave the rorters a touch up last year too. Even Hino scored a crowd pleasing meat pie