What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game might be called off

Johns Magic

Referee
If we get 20,000 and win in these circumstances it'll go down as one of the best Knights victories in recent years.

IanG

Coach
As far as if it's called off goes. I've heard that in local soccer comps if a postponed game can't be reschedualed in time then they're declared 3 all draws.

Perhaps if this can't be reschedualled than call it and 18 all draw or something like that

Pumba

First Grade
So unless a sh*t load changes over night as wherring posted this is official.

Wests Tigers Game

Saturday, 9 June 2007 - Newcastle Knights

Sunday's game against the Wests Tigers is still on though some times have changed.

Gates now open at 10.30am for members and season ticket holders and 10.45am for the general public.

Deaf Interstate NSW v Queensland kicks off at 11am, followed by Premier League at 1pm and First Grade at 3pm.

Tickets will be available from the main gate from 9am on Sunday. Tickets can be booked today online at www.ticketmaster.com.au or phone Ticketmaster on 136 100. All outlets in Newcastle are closed due to the floods.

Source: Newcastle Knights

Serc

First Grade
roopy said:
I wonder how dry it is up the valley - or should i say how wet it is.

Cessnock could have a game on tomorrow.

You reckon here Roops? :p

conroys1.jpg
conroys_2.jpg

conroys3.jpg

Apparently the locals were sailing across that footy ground (in Cessnock) on Sunday!

flood00.jpg

Flogged these pics from the user submitted photos on ninemsn, first three from Emma Conroy, last one from Alex Lahey - which was taken at Hunterview, so not exactly in Cessnock but I thought it was worth throwing in for a laugh.

Latest posts