What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones VIII

Parra Pride

Referee
House of the Dragon is back
Apparently the blood and cheese storyline in the book is a lot more gruesome
The scene takes place in the Tower of the Hand in the book, which itself makes more sense than Maegor's Holdfast which would be significantly more guarded, moving the location is a weird choice. Other than that, Blood and Cheese know that Helaena brings her kids to see Alicent before bed, so they sneak in and take Alicent prisoner while killing one of her bed maids, they then take Helaena and the three kids and give her the choice of which son dies. She tries to offer up herself first, but they say they are there for a son. They threaten to rape her daughter if she stalls too long, and so she picks the younger son Maelor, at which point Blood and Cheese just laugh and Blood proceeds to take off Jaehaerys' head with a single swing of his sword.

soc123_au

Staff member
Not a bad episode. So far I'm enjoying it. Hopefully they dont f**k it all up like GoT.

Reactions: PJ

Valheru

Coach
3 f**king episodes to get the sowing done

Assuming battle of the gullet will be the finale. They better make it good.

PJ

First Grade
Not even sure if this is a spoiler, but I don't get how Daemon is meant to know that she is meant to be on throne from what he saw

Game_Breaker

Coach
Not even sure if this is a spoiler, but I don't get how Daemon is meant to know that she is meant to be on throne from what he saw

I thought that vision would make him turn on rhaenyra

Also, they a showed Otto at the end in what looked liked he was a prisoner. What was that about?