What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Warriors *Spoliers*

benoir91

Juniors
We have made a lot of poor decisions on and off the field
TBH I am extremely worried with what our 2011 side is going to look like

BissyB

Juniors
Game over, final score 35 - 6. Was there anyone that played good today?

Some stats:
Hindy 58 tackles
Eels 19 Errors
Eels highest metre eater was Mateo with a low 95

FMD

FULL TIME
Warriors 35
Eels 6
Make them swim home!

Can't believe some players are laughing and joking with warriors players after the game, after that effort they should not be happy.

i am totally shocked we were smashed, i wasnt confident to start but to get flogged is not acceptable, there must something wrong within the club, maybe this hayne stuff is not a beat up!!

Not happy jan!

woddy

Juniors
I couldn't bare to watch the replay........I will have nightmares we sound shocking

i'm totally pissed off i didn't expect us to win today with all the players that were out but we just layed down in the 2nd half that was sh*thouse.

Forty20

First Grade
It's a good thing that being a parra supporter has taught us all the virtues of masochism, right?

Whoever wins the next Federal election should institute a new form of criminal punishment that sits above a life sentence and is arguably worse than the death penalty...watching parra play footy.

Ah, who am I kidding. Disappointing loss but I can't say it was unexpected.

Now is the time when we need to stay strong as fans and a club. Support those who we can build around for next year and give the fringe players a run in place of those who are moving on. I'd rather lose having given Sio, O'Hanlon, Brien, Lasalo, Allgood, Pele etc good tastes of first grade than watching Inu getting the ball stripped on his own line.

The club should let Anderson see out his contract as well, no matter how bad we end up this season. Give him the license to clean out which players he feels don't fit in with his vision and then back him up with a strong recruitment push. (which I am still praying for, against all odds it seems)

Finally in regards to the where our boys heads are at, it's time for pizza at Hindy's place, my shout. Seriously.

Last edited:
Goodbye 2010.

Just a thought, but before Hayne decide to go gang busters last year - we were looking better for the spoon than the premiership. We are playing that way again. It may upset a few, following a thread last week, but, maybe we do need to look at the coach as well?

BissyB

Juniors
FULL TIME
Warriors 35
Eels 6
Make them swim home!

Can't believe some players are laughing and joking with warriors players after the game, after that effort they should not be happy.

Mate, that just made my blood boil. Everytime Inu or Mateo knocked the ball on today they had a laugh with the Warriors. Let em go, good riddance

BissyB

Juniors
Back to our "try and offload every tackle" policy next week. The only chance we have.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a joke, pack of disinterested soft c**ks. You're captains 250th game and that is what they produce??? Shows they have plenty of respect for him :? And people are worried that we are losing Mateo,INU,KK :lol: I'd be more worried if i was signing them :?

fish eel

Immortal
What a joke, pack of disinterested soft c**ks. You're captains 250th game and that is what they produce??? Shows they have plenty of respect for him :? And people are worried that we are losing Mateo,INU,KK :lol: I'd be more worried if i was signing them :?

The problem is, who are we replacing them with?

Personally, I'm really starting to lose patience with Daniel Anderson and questioning what time of planning he has done.

It is unbelievable who much this side has regressed since the end of last year.

It's looking more and more like last season was a fluke on the back of Jarryd Hayne.

BissyB

Juniors
Well any team can offload, and we got lucky with it last year, now we try structure and we get hammered every week.