What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread vs Manly

WestCoastEel

Juniors
Have been impressed by both debutants. Good to see that we haven't given up and had a dig in the second half. Shame we rarely have a dig for a full game.

natheel

Coach
Paulo looking like a good player. happy he re-signed. working up a good partnership with Chrissy

natheel

Coach
one more try would be nice. but i'm happy with the second half effort. and good debuts from Smith and Mullaney.

Djay

Juniors
Sounds like Mullaney and Smith have done well? Maybe Smith in the 14, when Keating tires?

natheel

Coach
just think if we can play a full game like this? Bring on the dogs and if we can come out and shock them we will have a chance.

cv8z

Juniors
just think if we can play a full game like this? Bring on the dogs and if we can come out and shock them we will have a chance.

They need to start games the way they finish
And not give away early posession

Parra Pride

Referee
Paulo looking like a good player. happy he re-signed. working up a good partnership with Chrissy

I reckon Paulo is getting better and better as the weeks go by, great pick up last season, and great re-signing.

#HopeHeIsHereForAWhile

Tooooks

Bench
Well, we flogged them in the 2nd half. Did Manly put the cue in the rack, or were we much better in the second half?

Djay

Juniors
I think the opposing teams switch off and we are decent enough to score. Very very disgraceful performance by the sounds of it all.

EELICIT

Juniors
lets be serious we were blown off the park. and who's to say next week wont be the same.

WestCoastEel

Juniors
Well, we flogged them in the 2nd half. Did Manly put the cue in the rack, or were we much better in the second half?

A bit of both but we did play much better. Shame we're always playing catch up, even the wins we've had this year haven't been 80 minute performances!

Looking forward to the game against the Dogs on Friday. Hopefully we're switched on from the opening whistle!

I love how this football team thinks that actually playing football for the last 20 minutes ONLY in the game will get the result. Sigh..........