What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread vs Manly

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I
Have been impressed by both debutants. Good to see that we haven't given up and had a dig in the second half. Shame we rarely have a dig for a full game.
Its not a matter of us "putting in" and showing guts, its the opposition clocking off, I thought that was fairly obvious.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
just think if we can play a full game like this? Bring on the dogs and if we can come out and shock them we will have a chance.
Mate I think u are getting a little too excited, manly clocked off, we are an absolute disgrace!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It doesn't matter if we did lift our game and play well the last 30, we were down 40 zip. And there is no coming back from that :( Gee this club is full of deadwood.

Tooooks

Bench
I think we'll suffer our worst ever defeat some time in the next few weeks. Dogs are on fire and will carve us up, Melbourne will be full strength (or close to it), Broncos at Brisbane. It will be a terrible few weeks.

natheel

Coach
I was tipped off last night about the possible legal action against the 2GB bloke. I was told about a new coach. All we can do is wait and see if the tip is correct.

Mate mick potter is rumours to be assistant coach to replace Matt Cameron. Maybe that is the new 'coach '

Gronk

Staff member
Well I'm proud of them. I'm nothappy that we lost or that our coach has failed to assemble a competitive side BUT I am very proud of those 17 guys today.

Also happy with the two Manly signings.

natheel

Coach
Well I'm proud of them. I'm nothappy that we lost or that our coach has failed to assemble a competitive side BUT I am very proud of those 17 guys today.

Also happy with the two Manly signings.

This

All we can do is support then through the hard times. Hope we get through this soon

Latest posts