What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

Frenzy.

Immortal
Or the f**kheads that are scared of a virus that has a 99.99% survival rate for people under the age of 70.

Yeah. 4.2 REPORTED deaths worldwide is a drop in the ocean.

You conspirators amuse me. Don't believe in COVID or the protocols but quote figures which will in no way be accurate. There is no way to quantify the death rate as so many third world countries wouldn't even know. Other outright lie, like the USA, who don't count people who contracted while in aged care for example.

It's probably closer to 10 million deaths.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah. 4.2 REPORTED deaths worldwide is a drop in the ocean.

You conspirators amuse me. Don't believe in COVID or the protocols but quote figures which will in no way be accurate. There is no way to quantify the death rate as so many third world countries wouldn't even know. Other outright lie, like the USA, who don't count people who contracted while in aged care for example.

It's probably closer to 10 million deaths.

Karachi, Pakistan 16 Million in lockdown today. Health system in meltdown malaise. Should just send them some Ivermectin, that should help.

Mojo

Bench
Whatever the figures may be, whether they are exaggerated or underreported, it has never ever been ok to force a treatment or medication onto someone who doesn’t consent
Agree. It should be an informed choice. Apparently many people dying of COVID beg for vaccine - when it’s too late. You‘re free to choose. It’s only fair that you be fully and honestly informed.

shaggs

Coach
Agree. It should be an informed choice. Apparently many people dying of COVID beg for vaccine - when it’s too late. You‘re free to choose. It’s only fair that you be fully and honestly informed.
If you choose to be vaxxed then great. It is assumed your doctor answered all your questions honestly and to the best of their knowledge. If you choose to not be vaxxed, then that is also the choice, like you said as long as you understand and have asked the right questions.
If society becomes vaxxed vs unvaxxed with forced segregation then I suspect the protest the other day will be the tip of the iceberg

sladden road

Juniors
You do realise they are now tracking you through the 5G network, right?

they only half find me so far
Every one on here is tracked.. for real through the little supercomputer in our pockets. That’s the stuff to truely worry about. Also the dribble of tok tok and q-anon like conspiracy shortening the attention span of the world who assist the mega rich to get ultra rich. All the whole laughing at how we get played off against each other. It’

vaccine conspiracy is a f**king privileged space to be in,mainly spread by quasi intelligent f**kwits, southern American politics, Bryon bay yoga influencers and sucked up by the gullible of the western word who with the internet form the worlds most dangerous circle jerk. But-hey, we live in a Democray, yet if enough people choose to opt out of vaccines and it f**ks my world.. then no reaping the benefits of the social contract for those that opt out. Just my two cents.

Let’s get back to footy talk where we all agree….
Manly sucks
The scum suck
Brisbane suck.

If you choose to be vaxxed then great. It is assumed your doctor answered all your questions honestly and to the best of their knowledge. If you choose to not be vaxxed, then that is also the choice, like you said as long as you understand and have asked the right questions.
If society becomes vaxxed vs unvaxxed with forced segregation then I suspect the protest the other day will be the tip of the iceberg
"Paperz.....paperz...... zu kannot com in wizout ze paperz"

shadowboxer

First Grade
flash forward 2022 or maybe 2023;
Entry to Shark park via government app confirming Covid jab has been administered.
Your choice?
No, decision made by the powers of the government, which really is the likes of the NRL and highest on the pecking order. The TAB - imagine the money that is being pissed away at moment in lockdown or a Saturday without the league tossing up lopsided contests.
They are bleeding 🩸

Mojo

Bench
I don’t suggest segregation, just correct information. Then we can all go to the footy, even if it makes some of sick. It’s exactly the same dilemma faced by long term Saints supporters.

Eion

First Grade
No one is saying ‘force’. But if you choose to not be vaxed, then understand you present greater risk to others….so can expect to be not be welcomed into certain high risk areas. And I say fair enough and also, tough tittie.

Marchad

Juniors
How geniused do you have to be to be begging for the vaccine when you’re in hospital. You would more than likely be saying “what the f**k it’s been 18 months and you haven’t found a medicine yet”

Mojo

Bench
I
How geniused do you have to be to be begging for the vaccine when you’re in hospital. You would more than likely be saying “what the f**k it’s been 18 months and you haven’t found a medicine yet”
I rest my case!

Mojo

Bench
I

I rest my case!
In fact there are advances in treatment which have substantially moderated the death rate - but I suspect you don’t want to know. There’s about 7000 ICU beds in Australia. A major outbreak will result in many people not being unable to access treatment ie; they will die regardless.

Last edited:

Marchad

Juniors
I didn’t use the geniuses I used another word. They edited my post.