What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier Dumped from Blues squad

Munky

Coach
Just check the main page.

We all know it was a Roosters conspiracy :roll:

Who will be his replacement? I say Lewis to the centres and Roberts to the wing.

weasel

First Grade
I was thinking Lewis to the centres and Devere into the side, which will give Queensland renewed hope of a series victory.

Raider_69

Post Whore
No Kurt Giddly is 18th man isnt he?
i would think he will go to centre
he has played there before

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What an idiot!!! He really blew his chances now for Origin on debut.

You'd have to say the replacement would be Kurt Gidley, Timmins to centres, Gidley to five-eighth. Or Lewis to centre, De Vere to wing.

EdBurton

Juniors
What an idiot.
With everything that's happened in the past few months why would any sane human do that?!?

I've never really liked him, but he started to get back in my good books recently by staying off the injured list and playing decent footy, but I think I'll burn that book now.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Ok ok hold that F up every1........whats Gasnier done?? are you talking about Gasnier being an idiot??? I read that he made an Obscene Phone call ........which could mean anything. Now how about we get the real story b4 going on with this and commenting on this huh?

Troy

melon....

Coach
On the eve of the NRL announcing their new "How to treat Women" program.....well done Saints!!! Bloody fools.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Razor said:
Timmins to centre
Wing to 5/8
Gidley onto the bench
Doesn't look like that will happen with DeVere in the side now. I don't get the point of an 18th man if your going to use him? :?
But DeVere does deserve to be there.

On the other matter... Gasnier is a fool for what he did in light of what has been going on. It was a really stupid thing to do on his part and may have ruined his chances at being picked again.

Munky

Coach
I don't think Gidley was ever going to get a chance to play, the NSW coaching staff and selectors probably thought the team was fit and ready to go.

Special K

Coach
Wing to 4, Kidley to the bench.

It would be total bullshit if Devere got in with K.Gidley being the 18th man and all

Maroubra Eel

Coach
There is no point in Gidley being the 18th man. He wouldn't be able to just step into any position on the field.

I think he might be there because Gus wants him to experience what life could be like if he plays his cards right.

What an absolute idiot. I don't really understand why people don't have common sense.

10 bucks says *edited - never happened*.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
There is no point in Gidley being the 18th man. He wouldn't be able to just step into any position on the field.

I think he might be there because Gus wants him to experience what life could be like if he plays his cards right.

Latest posts