What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Turns out Nathan lied twice to the NRL anyway.

First lie was that the women popped into his house, the truth is he went to their house.

second lie was about being photographed.

He’s pretty lucky in the end.

If True surely the police would of discovered that and fined him instead of the girls?

Unless he lied to the police as well, or they didn’t properly question him.

But most of the girls were visiting the house too.

This new piece of information is why Tyrone May has been penalised.

franklin2323

Immortal
Unless he lied to the police as well, or they didn’t properly question him.

But most of the girls were visiting the house too.

This new piece of information is why Tyrone May has been penalised.

I would think the police would need an addess the offence took place. Either way been a mess all round

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Turns out Nathan lied twice to the NRL anyway.

First lie was that the women popped into his house, the truth is he went to their house.

second lie was about being photographed.

He’s pretty lucky in the end.

and that's why the fine and suspension is so heavy. Also why May was fined and suspended too.

I think May needs to move on.

They’ve changed their reporting now. It was at Cleary’s house, but he went and picked up the girls and drove them to his place.

Either way it seems like he lied more than once, which is the reason for the harsher penalty.

I am bored with all the Cleary comments here and in the press. He is being made a scape goat by all for basically being a silly boy. It's all finished now. Can we please give it a rest.

Goes beyond being silly. He lied several times, possibly even to the police.

If he’d just copped to it initially this would all be well behind us, but he made it much worse by lying.

TheFrog

Coach
Goes beyond being silly. He lied several times, possibly even to the police.
No-one ever lies to the police. No-one ever rings in and says they're sick when they're not either.

It's all finished now. Can we please give it a rest.

I'm more concerned with May, to be honest. There seems to be some suggestion he's been stitched up. The club wanted it over and you can't blame them for that but there's not a great deal of transparency insofar as May's suspension goes.

No-one ever lies to the police. No-one ever rings in and says they're sick when they're not either.

That’s entirely irrelevant to my point.

I was saying that lying to the NRL & Police is more than just being silly, that other people lie doesn’t disprove that.

You don’t get suspended for 2 matches & fined tens of thousands of dollars for being silly.

Latest posts