What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

I’m concerned that all of this love and emotion, It might distract him from his footy.

He’s supposed to be playing Origin this year.

He’s my favourite Panther.

High calibre person in every way.

A captaincy beckons.

He’s the old style of Panther, loyal, decent and respectful.

Highly regarded all over the game.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Season 9 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Big Mick

Referee
This must be the Manager led mouthpiece story where they select a favourable journalist that Blade was talking about.

My guy...if you wanted to stay...you would have for the reasonable offer the club made in May.

You wanted the bag, you wanted to tag your brother in and you wanted to play fullback - that's fine King. But don't sell us some BS...just say that and tbh I'd respect it more.

Panfa

Juniors
We saw what he is like as a fullback slow lethargic clumsy no big loss for me.Goodluck to the dogs 800k lol.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Kilkenny

Coach
I am no member of the Brent Read fan club, I don’t like the guy but in respect of the Crichton article I tend to agree with Betcats.

I have my doubts about his denials his decision to leave and go to the Dogs had little to do with money or promises given about his being given an opportunity at fullback, it clearly was a major factor.

At the end of the day, $800k is a very large deal and normally reserved for the elite players in the game. As I have said previously I think Stephen is a very good player, but I doubt he ever quite attains elite status.