What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Still one week to go, anything can happen injury, suspension wise, but the Storm are clearly in the best shape, form wise, basically at full strength, they look by far the team most likely.

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s been a really strange season and to be coming second after round 26 is quite an amazing achievement really.

In some respects I haven’t really enjoyed this season, strange thing to say, but it has been particularly frustrating while at the same time we are in with a chance.

The Taylan May situation was destabilising to say the least, more departures of key players Luai, JFH, Turuva as well as significant fringe players such as Iongi. The losses of Crichton and Lenui we haven’t quite found replacements for. SOO and the absence of our best player for a significant part of the season. It’s been frustrating to say the least and it is reflected in our performances overall.

You take all of the above factors into account and yet we are still in contention it is truly amazing.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
I havent watched any replays other than what was televised, but I thought he copped one high from RCG that wasn't called, came up looking a little worse for wear. Also thought that the 'drop' against the storm could easily have been ruled a strip, hands all over the ball/arm carrying the ball agitating for it to be knocked loose yet no "clear stripping motion" BS but again haven't watched a replay. Still think he looks just about our most dangerous ball runner.

Definitely agree with our poor starts, its certainly been a theme throughout the season.
The Storm one the ball was knocked out by the knee of the tackler while Turuva was trying to play the ball.

Latest posts