What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
3 tries is good. But that grounding for the third looked so awkward. Bloke has some serious speed.

Hopefilly we can get him to reach his potential along with Sivo. Both potential superstars. Although both have some areas to improve before being a bigger asset than liability in the NRL.

Tyrone Phillips looks half decent but given our salary cap situation I wouldn't resign him and instead rely on the likes of Sivo, Too, Tuisese and the gun outside backs coming thru from our junior sides. Mansoure & DWZ will be our first choice wingers for next season so we only require decent back ups for next season before any of the junior stars may be ready to put pressure on the incumbents.

franklin2323

Immortal
Tyrone Phillips looks half decent but given our salary cap situation I wouldn't resign him and instead rely on the likes of Sivo, Too, Tuisese and the gun outside backs coming thru from our junior sides. Mansoure & DWZ will be our first choice wingers for next season so we only require decent back ups for next season before any of the junior stars may be ready to put pressure on the incumbents.

We have our backline set. Minimum wage deal would be my offer to Phillips. Too is Crichton's replacement but plenty more in waiting if needed. Billy Burns also should come in

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I suggest get your ticket early. This game looks like it could sell out. I would suggest even pre booking GA tickets as ground is capped at a tick over 20,000

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
No worries. Enjoy the game.

Mmm stats. The Dragons are top 8 in both so I am officially declaring this a hard game for us in contrast to some of our soft games.

Easy to be 1st when they have the same 13 every week... Attack especially is easier with the same guys all training together

We are 2nd for points against. They are 1st the difference is 2. The difference is the 50 or so difference in point scored

OldPanther

Coach
Easy to be 1st when they have the same 13 every week... Attack especially is easier with the same guys all training together

We are 2nd for points against. They are 1st the difference is 2. The difference is the 50 or so difference in point scored

That 50 difference is because they are a good attacking team which will hurt us with our edges being so unstable due to all the shifting.