What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get over it guys

Military Shark

Juniors
How many threads do we need in this forum talking about how bad Kimmorly is or how much you dont want him in your team ?

Get over it, if you dont have anything positive to say then keep the negative sh*t to yourself. Fair enough saying you dont agree with the signing but for gods sake he is without doubt one of the top three or four players in our team each week.

Military Shark

Juniors
He has signed for 300k, I think he was on closer to 400k with his last contract. Someone will confirm that I guess. They like to point out when you are wrong in this forum.

BWNB

First Grade
Maybe so, but a player who takes so much of the cap should be able to get us across the line in tight games. He has not stood up!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
How many threads do we need in this forum talking about how bad Kimmorly is or how much you dont want him in your team ?

Get over it, if you dont have anything positive to say then keep the negative sh*t to yourself. Fair enough saying you dont agree with the signing but for gods sake he is without doubt one of the top three or four players in our team each week.

It's a public forum.

If ya don't like it?

f**k off.

Military Shark

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Kimmorley is a gimp.

And how can we take your serious WF ?
For god sake you rate the top ten sexiest men in league in your signature block and you have left our Fraser Anderson, come on boy.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
Even a moron like yourself Coolum must get sick of reading the same sh*t over and over again, or maybe not :sarcasm:

So you start another post about Noddy and flame me about it?:lol:

You don't have to be ignorant all your life, take a day off.

The Dodger

First Grade
Military Shark said:
He has signed for 300k, I think he was on closer to 400k with his last contract. Someone will confirm that I guess. They like to point out when you are wrong in this forum.

the leader says he is signing for 250k a year with a thirdparty sponsorship agreement also involved.

maybe thats what they were finalising yesterday.

Military Shark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
So you start another post about Noddy and flame me about it?:lol:

You don't have to be ignorant all your life, take a day off.

I will type at normal speed for you Coolum, but you take the time and read it carefully.
I did not flame you at all, YOU (meaning Coolumsharkie) come into the post and told ME (meaning Military Shark) and told me to f**k off.....They are the facts. Unlike you, the facts do not change according to the result on the previous weekend.

Here is a tip mate, go next door ask your neighbour to look up "CONSISTENT" in his dictionary.

A dictionary is big book with the definitions of certain words in it, its not an adult XXX book.

ps: I love the way you use the icons in your posts, keep up the good work.

Military Shark

Juniors
DPG said:
the leader says he is signing for 250k a year with a thirdparty sponsorship agreement also involved.

maybe thats what they were finalising yesterday.

Yeah he signed for a total of 300k. 250 of that was from the club and the remaining 50 was from a third party.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
I will type at normal speed for you Coolum, but you take the time and read it carefully.
I did not flame you at all, YOU (meaning Coolumsharkie) come into the post and told ME (meaning Military Shark) and told me to f**k off.....They are the facts. Unlike you, the facts do not change according to the result on the previous weekend.

Here is a tip mate, go next door ask your neighbour to look up "CONSISTENT" in his dictionary.

A dictionary is big book with the definitions of certain words in it, its not an adult XXX book.

ps: I love the way you use the icons in your posts, keep up the good work.

like this one>>>:sarcasm:

"Ooooooooh stop bagging Noddy he's a good player"

"If you haven't got anything good to post don't post at all"

" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Got anymore whingin' to do Military Shark :sarcasm: pfffft ha ha ha ha ha.

cheese

Bench
kimmorley is farked

kleenex.gif

The Dodger

First Grade
coolumsharkie said:

" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

here you are having a go at this guys for whinging about noddy haters, when all you noddy haters have been whinging non stop since as far as i can remember.

:lol:

talk about dirty dipers that need changing.

Military Shark

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:

" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

God mate, that took forever. Was your neighbour not home ?

Bow your head, turn around and walk away slowly before I bitch slap you.

Walk dont run and remember to look both ways before crossing cause remember, BK drives on the same road you walk on.......

ps: I would normally put an icon at the end of this post however I dont want to detract from your icons.

Latest posts