What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

G@v

Juniors
Welcome aboard feral dragon.....not another Saint!
emwink.gif

Rip Torn, welcome to you also! Don't bother about the lack of knowledge. I'm the biggest dunce of them all when it comes to Rugby League matters.

P

pepe

feral

where abouts on the coast are you ?

fair dinkum they will let in anyone innow,i grew in caloundra,please don't tell me you're a caloundra boy!!!

pepe

RLNut

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) Parra
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Are there any others?
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Sydney
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? don't waste my time with anything else
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? see 4 above
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? fanatical league fan
7.) Any comments about this forum ?was told its very good

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Welcome to the forum RLNut. I'm sure you'll find plenty of Parra supporters about the place.
Cheers.

Michael

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? I'm from Brisbane so I follow the Broncos.But I'm more a league fan than anything.
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Qld state of origin
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Brisbane, Qld
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? not much
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? work and study
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? nope
7.) Any comments about this forum ? I just got the internet and found this site through chanel 9's web site. I've never been part of a chat room so it should be fun.

L

legend

Welcome aboard Micahel and you have a great name too. I am a raiders fan but I will just leave it at that. I am still speechless. Enjoy.

Cheers.

Topaz

Juniors
1) I don't have a favourite team, just pick who i think will win each match i watch.
2) I enjoy all sports, especially major titles such as, Olympics, Wimbledon, Tri Nations, etc,etc.
3) Mid North Coast
4) I love watching my 15yr old son play league, you may hear about him in the next 2 years. I use to play netball, touch footy and tae kwon do, hoping to start at least one of them again soon.
5) besides the four kids, 3 under the age of 4yrs,I enjoy photography.
6) I've put my opinion forward in the sportsbar under a different name.
7) I might have to do more research to keep up with you guys, theres alot of facts in this forum, but I will still enjoy and pass my opinion on matters I think I know about.
CHEERS
embeer.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
G'day Topaz. There's a couple of Tae Kwon Doers in my household too so I expect you are familiar with the lounge room practice sessions.

Have we conversed before? I mean in the Sportbar.

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about sticking to facts.... a lack of research never stopped most of us from having an opinion.
emwink.gif

Cheers and welcome to the forum.
emthup.gif

kevcabana

Juniors
Hello all. I am yet another die hard Souths supporter. Good to see them back. Great to see Parra on top. And even better at seeing the Broncs lose so many on the trot now.

I think we need a Central Coast team, and Manly back at Brookie. Then life would be copmplete. We could watch the Bears continue to lose (nah hoping they can win) we can give it to the Manly Warwhingers again and watch the pride of the league. Win or Lose who cares. Souths is the pride of the league. And no one can even come close to argueing that point. When your team has had as much success as SAouths then we might listen. But not vbefore. Hehehe

Hey roll on 2002 and the return of the Rabbit.

Kevcabana

M

Macca

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? St.George Dragons
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Toronto Blue Jays (Baseball) / Boxing (Choc)
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Parramatta
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?noneat the moment
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? Computers
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Network Engineer (Computers)
7.) Any comments about this forum ? It roxers

Topaz

Juniors
Hi willow, i do believe we haveparticipated in some of the samepostings through the sports bar. And yes the lounge can be a danger zone at times, mainly my older son tackling his little sisters though.

1: Who is your favourite Rugby League Team: Saint George Dragons, now Saint George Illawarra
2: Favourite other sport teams: I'll support Australia in anything, except Rugby Union which I try to ignore
3: Where do you live: Bankstown area, near Sydney (don't hold it against me!)
4: What other sporting activities do you take part in: I coach and play League, play a bit of oz tag and touch footy
5: What's your main non-sporting activity: My HSC, study study study
6: Any other comments about yourself: You'll be seeing a lot of me by November when my studies are done with.Try not to hold my age against me, just cause I'm young doesn't make me (too) stupid hehe
7: Any comments about this forum: I was posting a bit at the other place at the start of the year, but i dropped away due to study and a lower quality of posting, this one looks good though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If it hasn't already been said.... welcome to the forum youngie. Great to see another Dragons supporter here ....
emthup.gif

O

ozbash

great to see you here youngie.
what is oz-tag? is it the same as our "touch" footy?

Bryce

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ?
The mighty EELS! The 2001 premiers! The eternal legends of global sport!
I have a huge soft spot for Norths
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?
Are there other sports? I coach my sons soccer side, if that's what you mean. I follow golf, and have handicap of about 300! I dno't mind hockey either.
3.) Approximately, where do you live ?
Just out in rural NSW, close to western Sydney. God willing, I will soon be living up on the north coast!
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?
As I said, a soccer coach. Don't get enough time to play golf lately (is there ever enough time to play golf???) .
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?
My main interest is music. I write and record stuff, some of which has been downloaded on the net. I'm also into horticulture.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ?
I co-run the Rugby League Co-op, but some of you knew that already.
7.) Any comments about this forum ?
I like it. Too many Kiwis, though LOL

Topaz

Juniors
Nothing wrong with kiwis Bryce, in fact they add a bit of spice and make things nice, not like bryce. The more the merrier as the saying goes, as you probably worked out im a kiwi, a female, having a crazymoment.

And now im going to embarass my self even moreand ask what does LOL stand for i see it every where and haven't had the courage to ask, thinking it is something everybody knows except me. Cheers
embeer.gif

Latest posts