What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to know you

imported_Jackal

Juniors
I now understand what you're saying legend, I just read your thread titled Canberra: You disgust me.
I'm pretty sure we'll win next week, and win comfortably also.
But don't give up on your team legend. It's been a pretty ordinary season for the Raiders, but I think next year could be a complete reversal. It really couldn't get much worse than this year for them .. could it?
Here's hoping for a better showing from Canberrain 2002 foryour sake .. along with all Raiders supporters.

miss eel

Juniors
1 Parramatta and Newtown
2 Cricket, boxing and Rowing
3 Townsville Tropical and crazy N.Q
4 Gym, Squash and Rowing
5 Reading and Walking
6 Not much love sports and parties
7 Don' know yet, tell you after i've been here a while
Go the Eels

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dog T... care to enter your details here? It's kind of customary for new members such as yourself...
emthup.gif

Dog-T

Juniors
you is my homes doug so i will is grant you your is request doug

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? BULLDOUGS
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? ADELAIDE 36ERS phil smythe is the baddest douggy in all of ball doug
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? SYDNEY
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ? i is play street ball doug i is put the moves on the baddest homes on the court doug
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? COPULATION
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? i is to be feared doug i is could sentence any of you is to death doug and there is would be nothing that you is could do about it doug
7.) Any comments about this forum ? there is not enough honeys doug i is want to is show all you puppys how to put the is moves on a lady

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I get the gist Rasputin.
There is a Bronco Tnear the top of this thread.
Hey Dog T, thanks for for your informative post but I don't think you're as tough as you make out !!!

Eldorado

Juniors
1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? Parramatta Eels
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ?Cricket
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Castle Hill, Sydney
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?<span>Referee junior leagues :)</span>
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ?Family
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? nope
7.) Any comments about this forum ?just got here &amp; have been welcomed twice already so must be a friendly place, other than that I don't know enough about it yet.

I have managed to miss this up till now

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) ? - Dragons (Formerly Steelers)
2.) Favourite other sport / teams ? Wollongong Hawks, Wollongong Wolves (all 3 titles in the Gong this year)
3.) Approximately, where do you live ? Inner West of Sydney
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in ?Cricket
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity ? What's a non-sporting activity
6.) Any other other comments about yourself ? Modesty forbids me from commenting
7.) Any comments about this forum ? A good place to visit when you live with people who don't like takling about RL

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah Noodles, I keep meaning to make members aware of this as they enter the forum. 9 times out of 10 I forget. Sorry.

Someone who hasn't been back to visit this post is that DogT ... I questioned his toughness and he'srun off to easier pastures.
emwink.gif

1.) Who is your favourite Rugby League team(s) Saints
2.) Favourite other sport / teams Cricket, Netball
3.) Approximately, where do you live Sydney
4.) What other sporting activities / pastimes do you take part in Table Tennis, bushwalking
5.) What's your main non- sporting activity Reading. Live Music. Travel.
6.) Any other other comments about yourself I'm really enjoying going out to see bands and sleeping all the next day. My main occupation seems to be saving up money, leaving my job and then shooting off overseas. I guess I've got the travel bug.
7.) Any comments about this forumIt's great. Been watching it for a number of weeks afterlinking from a Saints website. Not sure if I can keep up with the wealth of knowledge that lives here but I hope to make regularcontributions.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah yes another Saints fan... the more the merrier. Welcome aboard Rip.

1)dragons
2)V8 super cars Mark Skaife is a genius Dickhead Johnson is not
3)Sunshine coast
4)most sports are worth watching
5)Family lying around doing nothing
6)small bussiness owner
7)needs more posters

O

ozbash

rip torn, as of right now we are 130 strong.welcome aboard.

feral dragon, skaife sucks.. jim richards is the ultimate.

Latest posts