What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts

Terminator

First Grade
Sometimes that doesnt work, if the priest is not a genuine believer in casting out spirits, the spirits will get worse than ever and bring back more spirits to harass you.

kaza_79

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
http://borleyrectory.com/photos/brick.htm

Thats the floating brick. I can never sleep after all this.

:lol:

I didn't mean it was terrifying but they have never been able to prove it was a fake.

Terminator

First Grade
What if the ghost picking it up had worked up enough psychic energy to chuck the brick, that would have been scary.

Terminator

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
Terminator said:
psychic energy
Must have missed my Physics class the day they had that lesson.

Physic and psychic energy are two completely different things Mr. Angry, we have not even tapped the potential or to be honest barely understand psychic energy.

Glen141

Juniors
a Scary thing happened to me at about 2 oclock in the morning,
I had my computer pulled out of it's socket because the was a storm heading my way and i didnt want it to get blown up or something. Anyway just as i was falling asleep and it turned on, by the time it had booted up i was scared S**tless so i waited for it to turn off but it didnt so i went and shut it down. To this day i have never found an resanable explanation for it

Ron Jeremy

Coach
kaza_79 said:
Ron Jeremy said:
kaza_79 said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Check this out!

http://www.castleofspirits.com/angel2.html

Or what about this?

brownlady1.jpg

This is known as the brown lady, Its been proven a fake.

Give me the source.

Let me guess.....it was proven false by a bunch of sceptic's :lol:

Easy Ron, I am not a skeptic, I have been reading these sort of books since I was 9. Go into any library, you will find it in almost every book on ghost photo's and its been proven that it was faked.

There is one of this old house in England that these monks used to live in, and it is supposed to be haunted. It burnt down early last century and the found the bones of a young women, (they believe it was of a nun, whose ghost has been reported.)

Anyway, there is a photo of a brick floating above the rubble, that photo has everyone baffled. They can't prove it as a fake. I will try and find that photo for you.

Fair enough, do you have pictures of other ghost's which haven't yet been proven to be fake??.

Wan't there Headless ghost which use to walk around a castle in England??

Terminator

First Grade
Thats one of Henry the VIII's wives, I'm not sure which one, she is regularly sighted still at Buckingham palace.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Many Ghost photos you see are fake. But then again the select few have not been. There have been many instances of "strange" deaths or unexplained phenomenoms. I am not a skeptic but I do not beleive everything that comes my way. I beleieve there is more out thre but I have indeed had experiences that would prove to me there are shuch thing as ghosts.

Houdini

First Grade
Hey, I know this isn't exactly on topic, but you know how people claim if you dream you die, then you die in real life?

Well, it aint so. I had a rather distrubing dream a few weeks back where I got shot in a mall. It was quite graphic, I was holding my stomach where I got shot and could even feel the warm blood running out over my hands. Anyway, I ended up dying, and then I was out of my body and looking at myself from a distance, and I knew it was just my spirit looking at my dead body. It was totally weird.
The being shot and dying was really scarey, but then when I knew I was dead, it wasn't scarey anymore.