What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gold coast consortium

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Look all these names are good:

Gold Coast Marlins
Gold Coast Stingrays
Gold Coast Titans

but I dont see what is wrong with their last name, CHARGERS.

It's suitable, theyre charging back in the NRL, also the colours would be the same I think it was aqua and tourquise. And one thing's for sure they'll bring back Captain Charger. :D A lot of fans miss him I reckon it'll be great to see him back.

mightybears

Bench
Eskimo Sharkie said:
Daize said:
GOLD COAST BREAKERS

I still haven't seen a name that rivals this one.

I agree, although the GOLD COAST BOOBIES does have an aura about it (or should that be aureole).

as parra fan has said, its the name of the gold coast union team that plays in the brisbane comp

The Engineers Room

First Grade
mightybears said:
Eskimo Sharkie said:
Daize said:
GOLD COAST BREAKERS

I still haven't seen a name that rivals this one.

I agree, although the GOLD COAST BOOBIES does have an aura about it (or should that be aureole).

as parra fan has said, its the name of the gold coast union team that plays in the brisbane comp

Bugger no wonder it sounded good, someone else has used it.

PARRA_FAN said:
Look all these names are good:

Gold Coast Marlins
Gold Coast Stingrays
Gold Coast Titans

but I dont see what is wrong with their last name, CHARGERS.

It's suitable, theyre charging back in the NRL, also the colours would be the same I think it was aqua and tourquise. And one thing's for sure they'll bring back Captain Charger. :D A lot of fans miss him I reckon it'll be great to see him back.

I agree. It would be appropriate to give them the name Chargers, because they should still be in the comp.
GOLD COAST ARE CHARGING BACK INTO THE NRL!

Those other 3 are pretty good too, PARRA_FAN.
What about the Gold Coast Eels? :p (only kiddin')

curry

Juniors
anotrher name i neglected to mention in consideration [highly] is the 'gold coast cyclones'

we were given a list of the most popular entries so far from the consortium on behalf of the public to research and cross analyze the names, for instance- gold coast killaz is considered a joke by some, but it was very popular with the younger kids.....now if killaz was an overwhelming winner, due to a high kids vote or something, we would then cross analyze its broader appeal, using statistical methods.

killaz is good for this example because you either love the name or hate it, which is not good as it could cause a rift in the public support. we wnt a name all league fans, and coast fans, can enjoy and swear allegiance by.

Gold Coast Cyclones, or coastal cyclones.

i like that name, dont be surprised if thats the new name.

gryphons will never be considered

Eelectrica

Referee
curry said:
gold coast killaz is considered a joke by some, but it was very popular with the younger kids.....now if killaz was an overwhelming winner, due to a high kids vote or something, we would then cross analyze its broader appeal, using statistical methods.

In that theme the the Gold Coast Gansters would be popular except to appeal to the kids it would have to be spelt something like this: g@Ng5tas :lol: