What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck for your 100th game Nicho.

Watching at the ground last week I saw something in the last 10 mins.
He started running like he used to. More free and relaxed.
I've tried to see it on the replays but you couldn't notice.
I said it to my mate next to me when I saw it and he watched too and agreed with me.
I've held back saying it, but honestly it did happen. Hopefully we see it tonight.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Watching at the ground last week I saw something in the last 10 mins.
He started running like he used to. More free and relaxed.
I've tried to see it on the replays but you couldn't notice.
I said it to my mate next to me when I saw it and he watched too and agreed with me.
I've held back saying it, but honestly it did happen. Hopefully we see it tonight.
Perhaps he copped a knock on the leg and withstood it. This can give someone great confidence when coming back from big injuries. Takes the tentativeness away.

jc155776

Coach
The fact the merkin is even running let alone playing football after ankle surgery amazes me. I had surgery in May. Still f**king hurts and I was really ripping into rehab in order to complete a 24 hour race in August (which I did). But f**k me this merkins is playing at an elite level and people think it’s just ‘his head’ effecting his play.

we will lose, but only because this panthers team is greatness, but I hope we play as well as we can for pride.

DJDL

First Grade
The fact the merkin is even running let alone playing football after ankle surgery amazes me. I had surgery in May. Still f**king hurts and I was really ripping into rehab in order to complete a 24 hour race in August (which I did). But f**k me this merkins is playing at an elite level and people think it’s just ‘his head’ effecting his play.

we will lose, but only because this panthers team is greatness, but I hope we play as well as we can for pride.

Fair call JC.
I broke my ankle 2 years ago.
It was swollen for a year and was a good 5-6 months of limping.

Obviously he has access to better physio/rehab than I do, but it's a bitch of an injury.
I still limp.