What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Details - Post information and requests here

So who has brought in the first wave?
Being a non ticket member I have to wait for the NRL release tonight.
Please dont take them all!:D

Dragons01

First Grade
I was under the impression there would be supporters bays reserved - it looked like it last year at the GF. Maybe this is incorrect?

No set supporters bays at last years GF, just happened that 80% of the crowd was Dragons supporters. They had supporters bays for the pre-lim the week before but not for the grand final.

There are quite a few of us on jubilee ave forum that are looking to offload tickets. I have 4 cat 1(3 adult, 1 junior) they are in the upper level though not lower level. PM me if interested for more details.

Last edited:
The codes are unique to your membership though they have the first 3 letters of your name in them.

How many numbers follow?
Been trying to enter some random numbers following the first 3 letter of my name and seen if I get lucky.

Maybe I should try a more common name like steve?:sarcasm:

JoeD

First Grade
Got tickets and flights (via Brissy) Seats arent great (low down on a 45 degree to touch and goal line) but I'm not complaining. Its goin to be awesome!

Catagory 1 all gone except for singles
Up on the 2nd level but all good

003-1.jpg

JoeD

First Grade
thats pretty much where i sat in '02. Its a long way up but you get a good view of the whole field. I'm in 136 so hopefully theres a lot of action down the south end!

Latest posts