What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Theft Auto IV

McLovin

Staff member
rofl...just went on a date with the woman your cousin's girlfriend hooks you up with and ended up at the pub. Didn't realise you could get sh*faced in this game until then. My dude tripped and stumbled into an oncoming car and died...

Samwise

Bench
rofl...just went on a date with the woman your cousin's girlfriend hooks you up with and ended up at the pub. Didn't realise you could get sh*faced in this game until then. My dude tripped and stumbled into an oncoming car and died...

lol try driving. its crazy.

bulldog

Bench

LOL, I tripped over a guy on the way out of the pub and he followed me out and kicked me to death in the street - couldn't quite stagger to the taxi in time.

Danish

Referee
drunk walking is incredibly difficult, and driving even worse.

I recall walking all the way back to romans because I simply could not control a car, only to be pinged by a cop because I bumped into him.

bastards

Thomas

First Grade
Ha!

I played Crooks and Cops last night with a group of 12 players.

So awesome....protecting one player while trying to shuttle him across the city. Being the cops is also quite fun

Thomas

First Grade
Online is fantastic.

Ive won about 10 of those GTA races.

also. that hangmans Noose game is pretty good.

I am useless at racing. I do well until some fool pulls out in front of me and I crash horribly.

I enjoyed a helicopter race last night though.....

I really enjoy the Team Death matches.....especially the epic 8 on 8 ones.

Hangmans noose is bloody hard unless you have a good team with you

salivor

First Grade
Had it for about a week and have clocked it, for those who have got that far the real questions are:
"Did you kill Frances or Derrick?"
"Did you let the guy at the airport live or did you kill him?"
"And which ending did you pick? Getting revenge and killing Dimitri or taking the money and working for him?"

Eelementary

Post Whore
I lov Brucie. Though I'm having trouble on "Search and Delete".

But get this: I call the cops and they show up. Then I decided to experiment and call the ambulance. The paramedics come crashing through, run over the cop who got out of his car, his partner gets out, I jack the car, escape to a safe place...Easiest cop car jack of all time!

Dragon

Coach
Had it for about a week and have clocked it, for those who have got that far the real questions are:
"Did you kill Frances or Derrick?"
"Did you let the guy at the airport live or did you kill him?"
"And which ending did you pick? Getting revenge and killing Dimitri or taking the money and working for him?"

i killed the cop

let the airport guy live

got revenge, kate died.

yeah you get a six star from driving onto the airport tarmac

4 stars. I got the 'rolled over' (flip a car 5 times) achievement on the runway hehe

I got 6 stars by jacking a heli and flying to the third island which was locked at the time. Instant six stars, then flew around for 5 mins and got the 'one man army' achievement. You cant escape a 6 star rating, even by flying out to sea.

i have question.

the random characters you meet and do liitle odd jobs for...you can go back and find them after you finish the missions right?

another thing.

I was rewarded with an infernus by bernie...then drove to a mission and the cut scene made my car dissapear!

i was well pissed off at that.

can i get another one?

are there garages you can keep cars in?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
yeah you can go back and finish off the one off missions from random people.

You can go back and talk to the girl who owned the pink car..you know the one!

soo many randoms though lol.

DeeGan

Bench
I still haven't been able to properly get a good go at this game due to work and the like - but - I did read a review the other day suggesting it will take 40hrs to finish JUST the story mode not including the little side missions.

Any truth to that people?

Caged Panther

First Grade
I still haven't been able to properly get a good go at this game due to work and the like - but - I did read a review the other day suggesting it will take 40hrs to finish JUST the story mode not including the little side missions.

Any truth to that people?

You can definetely do it in less if you focus in purely on the story missions. The 360 version has an achievement for finishing the game in under 30 hours.

But if you do any of the side missions, fart arse around even a little, it will take yo alot longer. Hell I just spent an hour and a half playing the cubed mini game

Tom Shines

First Grade
It's a bit sh*t to be honest. Far better than San Andreas, but still nothing on Vice.
He makes all this coin, but what is there to do with it? Can buy a couple of cars, and a new suit.