What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Vs France

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
137 veiws but stuff all posts :roll:

You lazy bunch of ********, post a yes, send an email, it doesn't take much to help TTG

I'm not giving up, post you buggers.

It'll also show our French treizists that we give a f**k about them.

So Fire up and post 3 bloody letters. :)

YES.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Good on ya tommy.

When someone next says they have never seen you post a pro RL comment, I'll back you up. :thumn

Legend.

teamGB

Juniors
if u want some info on adverstising check out superleague.co.uk and therfl.co.uk. as usual it is only being promoted to rugby league fans, and no one else. im goin to go to the game but have no idea what the ticket sales are like. i emailed the rfl to see if i could pay on the gate, no reply. My friend works for Carnege (the ppl that basically own Headingly and leeds rhinos>..) and he said they are not offering tickets for staff, they only do that for rhinos games. if i find anything out i will let you know!!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Thanks teamGB and Kurt, I'm going to thank everyone who takes the time to post, well done to all so far, we'll show them.

teamGB

Juniors
had an email back from the rfl. we can buy tickets on the gate. i dont know if this implys they are not expecting a full house or not, but i thought id let u know! Weve got to remember this is the first Gb france international for a while. although it should sell out, the promotion international rl gets i dont think it will. 15,000 i recon.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
teamGB said:
had an email back from the rfl. we can buy tickets on the gate. i dont know if this implys they are not expecting a full house or not, but i thought id let u know! Weve got to remember this is the first Gb france international for a while. although it should sell out, the promotion international rl gets i dont think it will. 15,000 i recon.

That's the problem, they seem to expect RL fans to turn up regardless, it's not right, we love our game, but they should be putting a little effort in :x

Latest posts