What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Means Go....and Buy Your Ticket

Raider Azz

Bench
Sully said:
Bay/Woodgers

Huge shout outs to you guys for all your hard efforts.

Great to see.

We need all you guys out there to try and get at least another 1-2 mates who share your passion or are deadset keen for the raiders to sign up and sing hard.

I got 4 to sign this year.

Come on guys dig deep.
i got 2 of my mates to sign up.

woodgers

Bench
How many games will you miss going to Germany for the World Cup Rupi?

Also, love the sig, I watched Rounders a few weeks ago "Do you vant a coo-key?"

I reckon Sully would love Rounders.

Panjabi

Juniors
World Cup trip seems unlikely, work won't give me time off during June/July. Not too happy about missing out. Ah well, the West Indies in 07 for the cricket will be a nice compromise.

It's a very Sully kind of movie.
"Mr Son of a bitch! Let's play some cards"

woodgers

Bench
Hey guys

Any one who is considering getting a ticket and hasn't done it yet here is some info. Jason Mathie sent an email this morning and this was one point:

Additional Raiders Army seats have sold since the meeting, and if possible I would like you to remind members of your group who haven’t joined as yet to do so as I will be sending out invites to the Season Launch on Friday. Anyone who joins after this day will obviously not get a special invite to the brekkie and it is definitely something to be at with past players like Steve Walters, Glenn Lazarus, Ken Nagas etc in attendance.

Guys, beg, borrow, steal, whatever. Get a Credit card and purchase your ticket today. The number again is 6253 3515.

Cheers
Paul

Leethal

Juniors
Should a thread outlining the benefits of membership be posted in the main Raiders forum?

Raider_69

Post Whore
unfortunately neither me or the the offsider i bring (of brings me as it is most of the time :lol: ) would be likely to make that event, so i can afford to wait.
I am starting back at my old job TONIGHT. So next wednesday on pay day ill be purchasing my ticket

SOULS 04

Juniors
ive hit a bit of a drama.

looks like i may be starting work at mounties and when doing bar work im likely to be doing alot of weekend work.

ah well hopefully ill have a rotating roster or something.

Leethal

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:
ive hit a bit of a drama.

looks like i may be starting work at mounties and when doing bar work im likely to be doing alot of weekend work.

ah well hopefully ill have a rotating roster or something.

No drama Soulsy. Show some of that fighting spirit we all know you have!!:lol: :lol:

P.S. Where's Mounties and how do I claim my free drink?

Leethal

Juniors
Ladies, Gents, I'll ask again:

Is there a reason why the RA ticket info isn't in the main Raiders forum??

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry soulsy, ill be sure to come back from games, pull up a stool and tell you all about the game while getting sh*t faced on free drinks :p

Sully

Juniors
Right its on there. Good work Azz.

We are all starting to get pumped up which is great.

Leeroy and Loz... you guys are in round 1 Manly yes?

Boing is doing a bus come on!!!

Sully

Juniors
Greggy...

Mate, Boing (ben) and Ultra are currently overseas and return in 1 weeks time.

As you are aware because you purchased your RA ticket early this year all of us are specially invited to the preseason 25yr reunion BBQ on March 04.

Please make sure you have this day off becuase it will be HUGE.

Details will follow in the next week about our movements on the day (March 04) in which we will discuss bus details, numbers etc.

This day will be a catch up for all and we'll have a chat about how/when we will attend the games.

MATE YOU'RE IN!

Copa

Bench
So is it still just by word of mouth and connections that gets a person in?

Leaves it vulnerable for an "open" group to start up if someone wanted to do that.

Latest posts