What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

Ryan

Juniors
I feel for Sharks supporters. Especially those passionate ones that sit in the corner with all their sky blue jerseys on. They pour their hard earned into the joint, and get thanked like this.

From a Manly fans perspective lads (Cronulla Supporters), I hope this doesn't affect your season too much. Remember, you have guns in Hughes, Barrett and Tupou coming next year....

You'll be a force don't worry about that !

I feel for Sharks supporters. Especially those passionate ones that sit in the corner with all their sky blue jerseys on. They pour their hard earned into the joint, and get thanked like this.

From a Manly fans perspective lads (Cronulla Supporters), I hope this doesn't affect your season too much. Remember, you have guns in Hughes, Barrett and Tupou coming next year....

Cheers for the support Ryan.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Bird's life is really in Katie's hands.

Her statement can put him away for 25years.

If he did it I hope she does. Violence against women is as abhorrent as sexual abuse in my opinion.

I just hope the girl doesn't lose her eye and recovers fully.

kkingston

Juniors
Still cant believe it. devestated. The fact he tried to blame a mate, makes it worse.
Every time i have seen him he seemed like a good bloke, always had time for the fans, now this.

Raider_69

Post Whore
And while we're talking potential prison sentences and shower fodder... nice tat Greg?

greg_bird_uncropped_530.jpg

In the fine print, his response to Your Perfect Sunday Morning? is "A sleep-in and getting up to some erotic behaviour with my partner. Then back to sleep with cuddles." I suppose this Sunday morning was far from perfect then.

Im tipping his perfect sunday mornings will now become norm with a twist, as im not sure Bubba from D Block likes cuddles after sex

What the hell is wrong with these footballers. They work hard to get where they are, secure a future, get paid big bucks then do the most stupid things. The Centenary year has been absolute shyte thanks to these players. One after another they have brought the game down through their pathetic off field behaviour. The argument that the media makes it worse is BS. These young blokes have no idea on
a) Acceptable behaviour and
b) The responsibility they have to their code, club and supporters.

The NRL should start doing Psychological assessments on these blokes and weeding out the grubs before they screw our game completely.

Maybe they need to run regular councelling sessions on Alcohol abuse and make it part of the contract to attend.

The entire season has been a mess

forward pass

Coach
"There is blood everywhere in the unit. We have told police it's you. How do you feel about that?"

"Yeah -that's fine mate. I have no dramas with that. I am happy to go to gaol on your behalf and take the wrap for costing a women her eyesight. You are my pal."

fmd - what a complete tosser...............

Bigfella

Coach
"Yeah -that's fine mate. I have no dramas with that. I am happy to go to gaol on your behalf and take the wrap for costing a women her eyesight. You are my pal."

fmd - what a complete tosser...............

Something has happened to Katie. it was an accident," Bird said in the phone call.
"There is blood everywhere in the unit. We have told police it's you. How do you feel about that?"

"Ahh not that comfortable Greg. Just explain ... If it was an accident, why did you have to tell the police it was me?"

eastsrule

Bench
I will keep my eye out!

Good ol' Mx - gets me through 10 minutes of a 70 minute train ride.

It was a good write up too, in mx.

said that there was an outpouring of support on here and everyone here wants him punished, and kicked out fo rugby league.

DJShaksta

First Grade

Thanks Ryan, its still a very bitter pill to swallow mate.
2 Days ago Greg Bird was a king amongst men in Cronulla, now I don't even wanna think about it.

Chook Norris

First Grade
It was a good write up too, in mx.

said that there was an outpouring of support on here and everyone here wants him punished, and kicked out fo rugby league.
ahah i too love the paper...

hang on... that means all the papers are spying on us at this moment... :sarcasm:

Latest posts