What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged and released by Sharks

That has to be the worst case senario for her. Meet a guy at home in the US, call him for 8 months or so, then come to live with him on the other side of the world only to be belted with a glass in the face and eye and end up in hospital.

Also, if Bird was trying to pin this on his mate, wouldn't he have trouble trying to convince those at the golf club that his mate wasn't there with them?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You have a scary and unusual obsession with dogs balls today NK...

Carlito

Juniors
Well on a lighter note, it looks like the Raiders' halves problems next season may have just been solved

stuke

Bench
That has to be the worst case senario for her. Meet a guy at home in the US, call him for 8 months or so, then come to live with him on the other side of the world only to be belted with a glass in the face and eye and end up in hospital.

Also, if Bird was trying to pin this on his mate, wouldn't he have trouble trying to convince those at the golf club that his mate wasn't there with them?

i would take it as safe to assume that Bird didn't think about this small matter....in fact i would assume he didn't think about much at all.

This is a shocking incident and taking the Bird's occupation out of it; it is a vicious criminal offence that deserves a harsh penalty.

Bird has shown total disrespect for his partner.

On the NRL side; he has compromised his club and his employer at that. This will either severely hamper the team or galvanize them and I hope it is the later.

gurudave

Juniors
No time to read this entire thread lolz. but..... bit of jail time would be expected i think. f**kin dumb ass.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's GAOL ffs :crazy:

Learn some f*cking Australian English people :x