What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
Chance of possible return perhaps?

Both he and Reni are only on 1 year contracts...

GREG Bird has vowed to continue to support the Cronulla Sharks in 2009.
The disgraced Test player said he had no hard feelings towards his old club, despite being released by the Sharks this month for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, Katie Milligan.
"I have been here for seven years and they are my favourite team in the NRL," he was quoted as saying. "All my best mates, we've been playing football together for years, are all down there.
"I hope they go great next year and with a bit of luck hopefully I will come back against them in the World Club Challenge."
Bird is looking forward to joining Bradford in the UK Super League, happy his future is finally settled.
"It's good to know what is going on, I've been in limbo for the past four or five months, trying to figure out where I'm at and what's going on," he said.

Link

warren

Juniors
today was my first day of work at a domestic violence agency, every office is equiped with its very own greg bird voodoo doll

i dont think they like me very much now. birdy ruins everything!

Quigs

Immortal
today was my first day of work at a domestic violence agency, every office is equiped with its very own greg bird voodoo doll

"Just give em a clip Wozz"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach

thats farked.... he hasnt been proven guilty of anything yet.

warren

Juniors
thats farked.... he hasnt been proven guilty of anything yet.

well when a girl has cuts around her eye and an avo and charges are layed against a big mean footballer, its always guilty

to non sharks fans of course

Frenzy.

Post Whore

"Domestic violence agency"

Don't tell me you have accepted a job with DOCS

Please tell me no

please.

warren

Juniors
"Domestic violence agency"

Don't tell me you have accepted a job with DOCS

Please tell me no

please.

i would love to work for DOCS!

but its a DV research centre at unsw

and dont worry ausguy, i threw the 'he hasnt been proven guilty yet!' line. but im going to wait till footy starts up again and they see me on monday after a loss for them to completely understand where im coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts