What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasdragon

Juniors
I bet a deal will be done between the both of them. She will get a heap of cash and be on her way after a while, money talks.

Assuming that was aimed at me, no. I can't see what I've said that is stupid - it mostly stacks up. Bird did something which he denies. He and his representive have seemed to be acting in very devious ways that suggest he is guilty of some wrongdoing and knows it. The club has acted reasonably in suspending him, I wouldn't have expected any more at this stage. Credit to them.

He may or may not end up getting convicted. The case may fall over due to insufficient evidence, for whatever reason. If it does, the club is in a difficult position. Is the standard they expect of their players merely escaping criminal guilt, or something higher, like being a vaguely decent member of society? Personally I think most organisations expect the latter.

You might disagree with me, but I don't see the need for insults. All that does is tell me you're losing the argument based on facts or logic.

Stop using common sense mate - you'll be laughed at here.

I agree good post mate.

azzah72

Bench
Looks like Bird Profile has been taken down from the website.

He's gone no matter the outcome i reckon, the only one that has said he'd have him back is Ricky.

Goner, and deservedly so.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Just to refresh our mamaries relating to the link provided by titani we had the qld police arresting a guy and releasing him without charge and an unsatisfactory explanation as to why. read the thread. This is what tits relys on to for his '2nd chance' theory.

sharks8601

Juniors
Looks like Bird Profile has been taken down from the website.

He's gone no matter the outcome i reckon, the only one that has said he'd have him back is Ricky.

Goner, and deservedly so.

his profile would of been taken down because of the sponsors

sharks8601

Juniors
Apparently Andrew Moore has stated that from the information he has received from his sources bird has played his last game for the shark because he lied to Zapps and they will sack him no matter what the out come is

Surely

Post Whore
Apparently Andrew Moore has stated that from the information he has received from his sources bird has played his last game for the shark because he lied to Zapps and they will sack him no matter what the out come is

and another nrl club will sign him, great f**king stuff that is.

spider

Coach
geez, that didnt muck about with the 'profile being removed from the website'

wonder where they got the tip from...

TITAN1

Juniors
Just to refresh our mamaries relating to the link provided by titani we had the qld police arresting a guy and releasing him without charge and an unsatisfactory explanation as to why. read the thread. This is what tits relys on to for his '2nd chance' theory.

Surely

Post Whore

Yeah thats awful, he's a liar liar pants on fire.

I bet you've never told a porky titan.

sharks8601

Juniors
So apparently there was a meeting with the sponsors and our board. Whose to say that some of the sponsors said that if bird is acquitted and you guys (the board) still sack him we will take our money some place else

spider

Coach
So apparently there was a meeting with the sponsors and our board. Whose to say that some of the sponsors said that if bird is acquitted and you guys (the board) still sack him we will take our money some place else

i think you will find there has been 'no meeting' between the board and the sponsors

it was reported that the sponsors had contacted the club to question how they [the club] were dealing with the issue in regard to the allegations against bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts