What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nope. Mods can't restrict people to which forum they post in, only Supermods and Admins can do that, and I'm not going to ask the admins to have him banned from in here when he has done nothing wrong, I'd be laughed at.

If you think he is violating forum guidelines then by all means report him.

Why do you constantly reply to someone you want gone ? All that does is encourage people to post more frequently.

I thought it was obvious that some in here were doing their best to get the info around.
I also thought it was obvious to these clowns that they were offering nothing & were cluttering up our forum, when they can go & post in their own forum or in the NRL forum.

I was hoping there might be a nuisance violation or something.

anyway, fair enough.

STSAE

Juniors
Your posts are an opinion, it's not a summary of FACTS.

The regulars of this forum have to put up with your dribble, which is about the only FACT that we can be sure of.

As is your post OPINION and presumption that the regulars of this forum are putting up with my dribble.

Ive stated ive given my OPINION on the FACTS reported so far trying to be mindful that Turd hasnt been to court as yet and ALL the FACTS havent been revealed as yet.

You dig now mate??:crazy:

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Reefy, if you have mail on what really took place in the unit can you share it?

The "best" truth is in here ML. The sources are from this site , guys from other sites & external sources that some of us in here know.

Nothing is available for public dissemination. Do your best & think logically & clearly about what is being alleged. It is far from cut & dried.

carcharias

Immortal
The "best" truth is in here ML. The sources are from this site , guys from other sites & external sources that some of us in here know.

Nothing is available for public dissemination. Do your best & think logically & clearly about what is being alleged. It is far from cut & dried.
exacto

Like I said ''rumour'' is she had the glass.

...and it takes 2 to tango.

'and 'rumour'' is someone was dancing first.

spider

Coach
im sure she will come clean and do the moral thing by confessing if that 'rumour' is to be true

why would she wish to persecute her '''lover''' for something that is not his fault?

dannyboy

Juniors
There are people on here who are friends, live close by, are related &/or know Bird quite well. There are others with direct lines to Sharks officials. There are others who know public officials EXTREMELY well. We know each other & have met in person.
A may not know B but knows him through C
We have good faith in the info that is provided on this forum both private & public, despite our differences.
if you do not come from the group of people above that have contribute or can offer something more than your regurgitated dribble from the media, then f*ck off.

And of course its well known by everyone who posts here who are the people who know each other or know club officials???

For all anyone knows who isn't part of reefy's inner sanctum, anyone who posts here could come from an igloo in the Arctic or an outback dunny in Tennant Creek....unless you'd like to advise us lesser beings exactly who the "A Team" comprises.

Your carry ons about Noddy and the inability to give him credit if and when he does play well paint you as a schmuck like the rest of us....how is your credibility to be believed anymore than anyone else?

That would be an interesting statement.

We argued. I got angry. I smashed myslf in the face with a glass and fractured my eye socket doing it, out of spite. Yes I am a complete luny tune and Greg just watched.

Hmmm

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ex lover spider & hopefully her independent legal advisors & parents are giving her the best advice possible.
it would be a sordid situation if anybody saw an opportunity to make a million or 2 & change their story & purger themselves in a court of law.
I have no doubt she will make a statement soon that will explain everything.
unfortunately, we will have to wait until the court date because her & Birds legal teams cannot discuss anything. So when that AVO order is removed , I am predicting we will see something. Unless charges are dropped prior.

a friend of a pal who knows someone that slept with a chick that that was the sister of a guy who's brother knows a fella that cleans urinals at the leagues club. But thats just inside info from people that know people

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
And of course its well known by everyone who posts here who are the people who know each other or know club officials???

For all anyone knows who isn't part of reefy's inner sanctum, anyone who posts here could come from an igloo in the Arctic or an outback dunny in Tennant Creek....unless you'd like to advise us lesser beings exactly who the "A Team" comprises.

Your carry ons about Noddy and the inability to give him credit if and when he does play well paint you as a schmuck like the rest of us....how is your credibility to be believed anymore than anyone else?

Don't like it , don't read it. & FFS grow a brain & understand the difference between a subjective opinion & gossip doing the rounds.
If I know the person, I trust their judgement until proven to be wrong.
Nothing i have said is set in stone or guaranteed. Only very good information being sourced & passed around & there is lots more that isn't on here.
Other sites I have been told have even more information than this one. Not my fault you are a schmuck. Try a bit harder to be nicer, you might get invited places.

spider

Coach
ex lover spider & hopefully her independent legal advisors & parents are giving her the best advice possible.
hopefully there is no conflict of interset in any advice she receives

I have no doubt she will make a statement soon that will explain everything.
but will it be an accurate account of events - will the real truth ever be known...

Surely

Post Whore
That would be an interesting statement.

We argued. I got angry. I smashed myslf in the face with a glass and fractured my eye socket doing it, out of spite. Yes I am a complete luny tune and Greg just watched.

Hmmm

So if you were in an argument and somebody went to clobber u with a glass and you blocked the swing, do you think there is a chance that the glass could have been knocked into the persons face ?

Having a friend who knows a guy that had dinner with a girl who works for a CSI, I guess anything is possible. Although I would think if she really was to attck a big tough footy player an axe would have been a better weapon to choose

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
a friend of a pal who knows someone that slept with a chick that that was the sister of a guy who's brother knows a fella that cleans urinals at the leagues club. But thats just inside info from people that know people
Yep, pretty much how I would describe the current press reports.

"there was a thud." wow a thud
"we looked in & nobody was in there" well f**k me dead
he said 'stop carrying on like a f*cking idiot" I would have thought unconscious.
she said "why did you do this to me" what did she mean by that?
he said " I didn't do anything to you" did somebody else do it? what is "it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts