What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

millersnose

Post Whore
how would a journo deem a person to "express disappointment"?

did she frown when asked a question, did she ignore the question...?

if she stated disappointment, then it would be quoted

but the "expressed" bit does seem odd in my view

they werent quoting her

they were quoting a press release through her solicitor

Jimbo

Immortal
Battereed wife syndrome or short man syndrome. Which one has got you today?

Neither Reefer

If I had small man syndrome, I'd be the one desperately trying to convince a bunch of strangers on the internet that I know more than they do

Frenzy.

Post Whore
46 pages
904 posts

Still nothing solid in here either way.

Keep beating yourselves up :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Source: http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/new...lea-for-privacy/2008/08/28/1219516639638.html

Hmmm, interesting? Not sure what to make of it, although the comment about media coverage is particularly interesting.

oh so now one of them is starting to talk, you are getting the picture. The media beat up, which has been the argument all along. If the media had gotten the reports right & were not fabricating, Bird would still be playing for the Sharks now.
I also accept the fact that if he had not lied to hospital staff about what happened, he would not be facing charges now.

But, how long before we see the "she was paid off" "she's lying" & my particular favourite, the "battered wife syndrome" start trotting out.

millersnose

Post Whore
well we have already seen the 'she done it to herself' and 'she was the one holding the glass' lines trotted out

Stalefish

Juniors
Neither Reefer

If I had small man syndrome, I'd be the one desperately trying to convince a bunch of strangers on the internet that I know more than they do

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

46 pages
904 posts

Still nothing solid in here either way.

Keep beating yourselves up :lol:

Soooo true. Admit it guys you know f**k all about it. Just arguing between yourselves on what you think happened

Status
Not open for further replies.