What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Yes and who do you think applied for the interim AVO, Milligan ?
The police appy for it. They don't make the orders though. The beak does that. The interim orders expire when it goes to court. If bird does not agree with the orders becoming permanent but the poolice bat on there will be a hearing. Get it now?

kkingston

Juniors
He is a loser who cares if he has footy skill he will always be a loser...

This is a shark forum. You havnt added anything to any of the threads you have entered. You are only here to stir people so piss off to the nrl forum.

Dave Q

Coach
I think that Y2 is entitled to his opinion here.

Last time I looked, this is not nazi-occupied Eurpoe.

Footballers are told many times over that they have a public image to uphold and however unfair it may be, people associate their conduct with that of their club, sponsers and supporters.

The club knows that, it takes its reputation seriously and thats why he has been stood down.

So I have no sympathy when Bird, charged with serious indictable offences attracting a decent gaol term, then seeks to portary himself in public as some juvenile delinquent lout at a finals match.

He has no understanding of the media at all. None, zip, zero.

Hes a grade one idiot of the highest order.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Footballers are told many times over that they have a public image to uphold and however unfair it may be, people associate their conduct with that of their club, sponsers and supporters.

The club knows that, it takes its reputation seriously and thats why he has been stood down.

So I have no sympathy when Bird, charged with serious indictable offences attracting a decent gaol term, then seeks to portary himself in public as some juvenile delinquent lout at a finals match.

Thanks for that sh*tdick.

Run along now.

DJShaksta

First Grade

Drinking a few beers as a guest in a private sponsors box is portraying himself as a juvenille delinquent?

Quigs

Immortal
God even if they made it i would be bored this week...

As Bee Sting Head would say.

"Get used to it Baby....Next year is looking like a lot more of the same."

The Dark Side has vacancies.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

STSAE

Juniors

Fair points DaveyBoy.

Interesting if youre from another club and DARE to comment or give an opinion you get the old "f**k off troll" treatment. Funny they didnt say boo to you when they agreed with you earlier in the thread.;-)

Just IMAGINE if it wasnt Turd, if it was say, MASON????? :shock:

:lol::lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Fair points DaveyBoy.

Interesting if youre from another club and DARE to comment or give an opinion you get the old "f**k off troll" treatment. Funny they didnt say boo to you when they agreed with you earlier in the thread.;-)

I havent bothered to look because i don't go in there, but out of interest how many sharks supporters are trolling the broncos forum ?

Dave Q

Coach
Fair points DaveyBoy.

Cheers sez,

Its a strange old world mate.

The guys who draft the Crimes Act should add the new offence

"NRL player being stupid"

That would help the coppers with their arrest statistics.

STSAE

Juniors
Cheers sez,

Its a strange old world mate.

The guys who draft the Crimes Act should add the new offence

"NRL player being stupid"

That would help the coppers with their arrest statistics.

Mate its strange we actually agree.;-)

Whats even stranger I suspect me and you are the less harsh of opposition opinions. I genuinely feel sorry for the Taddie fans. They dont deserve the heat. And the Turd, I wish he was still playing, hes a grub but the man can play the game.

What I dont get is the clown lied to his club (or refused to divulge the truth at the request of his manager I suspect) and from all ive heard its not the 1st time. The fans who are a little delusional (not all but some) have tried to blame EVERYONE but the egg who put himself in the firing line AGAIN.

Its a culture of cover up that MUST be stopped in my opinion. And no clubs immune, I know my clubs been guilty in the past of cover up. This is like the test case.

We will never know the truth, all we have is our own opinion made up from what weve been allowed to see. Sure there will be bias but it doesnt cover the fact this egg has been at minimum repeatedly STUPID. Eventually it catches up with you and when it does the tears start.

Im just glad its not someone from my team this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts