What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Mr Saab

Referee
Around the eyes/cheekbone. There was bruising that looked like a black eye in one of them. As I said, it is not uncommon for swelling/bruising to look like black eyes if you get too much Botox in those areas in a short space of time.

Werent you once claiming you were marrrying some glamour female model?
And now you are getting botox? FMD

Ike E Bear

Juniors
What a bunch of pretentious twats, that is all I'll say. Everyone has a lovers tiff every so often.

Not everyone, and I'd hazard a guess that the vast, vast majority of couples have never had an argument that prompted neighbours to call the police.

Ockham's razor, in layman's terms, states that "the simplest answer is most likely to be true".

If a defence is as convoluted as the botox excuse, then its going to be met with a lot scepticism.

But at the end of the day, the courts will sort it out and none of us really need to worry ourselves about it. It certainly isn't worth bickering over on a forum.

Yeah, bad headlines are bad for the game and it's disappointing that regardless of what really happened that Rugby League is getting dragged through the mud yet again in 2009, but appropriate action has been taken by the Storm/NRL in standing him down and now it just has to run its course and be sorted out.

I wish I wasn't so bored that I stuck my nose in this forum, but I did. I'm going to go back to ignoring the whole thing now.

Cheers.

We're all being led up the garden path.

Sally did not have Botox injections but a cosmetic procedure known as chemical peeling. It works by applying a mild AHA acid which strips the upper skin layers to encourage collagen growth, thus giving patients a younger firmer look. One of the sides effects is that patients look like they've been bruised or just fallen onto the concret pavement head first.

El Diablo

Post Whore
HAHAHA f**k

sh*t i'm sorry maybe we should all have disclaimers before our posts. i mean god knows it's only PROVEN SCIENTIFIC FACTS that people write on forums.

and i havent been proven wrong because you googled some sh*t.

ill wait until she has evidence to prove her claim, if she does i will gladly take back everything i said.

you should already take back what you said

you said Botox cannot cause a black eye

whether her black eye came from botox or Inglis does not matter. what you said has been proven to be wrong. fact

Ike E Bear

Juniors
bloody hell i dont care if they stand him down for the rest of the year just dont sack him

Personally, I think sacking him would be an over-reaction even if he is proven guilty.

Stand him down for awhile and, if found guilty, let him live with those consequences - both legal and things like lost sponsorship.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
hahaha of course you are trying to prove its a big conspiracy.

dude most of the time i agree with you but u just gotta accept rugby league players are sometimes f**kwits who do violent/stupid/drunk/illegal stuff. the media didn't punch her in the face.

and yeh as i said it CAN happen but it's RARE. u dont need to google to prove me wrong :roll:

Post of the year so far.

Latest posts