What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

adamkungl

Immortal
Personally, I think sacking him would be an over-reaction even if he is proven guilty.

Stand him down for awhile and, if found guilty, let him live with those consequences - both legal and things like lost sponsorship.

Yep, if I was a Storm fan i'd be spewing if they sacked him. If he did it he'll get what he deserves, off the field.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
on cue again

supporting someone who has been proven wrong

how is your mate Arkan?

Quite franky you are a douche.

To bring in things from another thread in four corners about a guy who was charged by the UN for genocide and other war crimes to try to win an argument is petty and is a good reflection of your character. I hope you feel better about yourself now but resorting to arkan the tiger (google him if you don't know who he is) to taunt me is pathetic.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Quite franky you are a douche.

To bring in things from another thread in four corners about a guy who was charged by the UN for genocide and other war crimes to try to win an argument is petty and is a good reflection of your character. I hope you feel better about yourself now but resorting to arkan the tiger (google him if you don't know who he is) to taunt me is pathetic.

i googled him

heard you were a big fan

butchmcdick

Post Whore
i googled him

heard you were a big fan

You know that isn't true as I have complained about him being held up as some sort of hero last night in another thread.

Really, you are resorting to Arkan the tiger, a man who endorsed rape and torture and ethnic cleansing to win an argument here and what, get under my skin ? You really are a lonley person aren't you mate.

I just feel sorry for you that this is the level you have stooped to.

El Diablo

Post Whore
You know that isn't true as I have complained about him being held up as some sort of hero last night in another thread.

Really, you are resorting to Arkan the tiger, a man who endorsed rape and torture and ethnic cleansing to win an argument here and what, get under my skin ? You really are a lonley person aren't you mate.

I just feel sorry for you that this is the level you have stooped to.

you complained but lack the guts to vote in millers poll

you just wanted to make it look like you gave a f**k by having a whinge

butchmcdick

Post Whore
you complained but lack the guts to vote in millers poll

you just wanted to make it look like you gave a f**k by having a whinge

Why do I have to vote in any poll ?

Are you defending this arkan the tiger monster ? WHat has arkan got to do with greg inglis ? Nothing.

You are a sad lonley man.

Kiki

First Grade
still wearing your tinfoil helmet to protect yourself from News Ltd spy satellites?

El Diablo

Post Whore
you don't like being wrong and won't admit it even when there is proof you have no idea what you're talking about

Yeah and if I had a lovers tiff and ended up with two black eyes from "botox" I would not be standing by my man.
They both need therapy ASAP.

The botox thing is about 90% sure to be bullsh*t.

As for why she stands by him, ka-ching! Boyfriends able to provide the $400k a year lifestyle aren't exactly easy to find.

God-King Dean

Immortal
No meaning to be rude guys, but would you be saying this to El Diablo if he wasn't talking to a girl ?

El D has a fair point & Kiki can stand up for herself.

Kiki

First Grade
shut up dean, let them be all chivalrous and defend my honour. STOP RUINING IT.

Latest posts