What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least mine was logical. You're one makes him seem like an idiot. Here's what Anthony Mundine has to say about Inglis. And Mundine, unlike all of us here, actually knows Inglis.

f**k me. If Mundane reckons Inglis is smarter than people credit him for, then poor Anthony must be dopier than i thought he was :shock:.
p.s Knows how to avoid fighting better fighters than himself though, just to maintain his title. In retirement he will be remembered by many as the boxa who fought dead beats.

BunniesMan

Immortal
f**k me. If Mundane reckons Inglis is smarter than people credit him for, then poor Anthony must be dopier than i thought he was :shock:.
p.s Knows how to avoid fighting better fighters than himself though, just to maintain his title. In retirement he will be remembered by many as the boxa who fought dead beats.
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/boxing/mundines-plan-to-take-on-pacquiao-20101204-18ko2.html
After he wins this week's fight he is going to fight a champion that will make Mundine the first person in history to be world champion 3 times while going down in weight. Noone has ever done that before. Then he will move to the US to go for the big fights.

Everybody criticises him for not going after the big fights. Well he is now. And for years he's been giving Australian boxers a chance, giving the sport profile in this country. Now he's going to spend the rest of his career going after the big guns and he will be a great

Eels Dude

Coach
Everybody criticises him for not going after the big fights. Well he is now. And for years he's been giving Australian boxers a chance, giving the sport profile in this country. Now he's going to spend the rest of his career going after the big guns and he will be a great

:lol:

He fights no name Aussies because he's a nobody overseas and the top boxers don't see the value in fighting him. He's been trying to to nab decent fights in the US for years but nobody is interested and the only way he can earn money from boxing is fighting nuffies in Aus where he actually has a profile.

RHCP

Bench
You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you're using the words of Anthony Mundine to support your argument.

Nemesis

Bench
All I can say lad, is that if you look back at your posts a certain disturbing pattern emerges - a fascination with venereal disease, homosexuality, paedophillia and death mixed with puerile petty insults. All instigated by a comment made about a nz actor. Its fair to say you have issues lad.

I'll leave you with your demented outlook on life. Adios lad.
What's disturbing is that it describes you to a tee, inbred.

Nemesis

Bench
So you were seriously accusing someone of being a pedophile? Pretty stupid, even from you.

I like the 'we'll do our talking on the field..." part. 50uffs seem to do nothing but talk. Maybe your mob should just shut their mouths and stop being such a bunch of media whores.

Setting yourselves up for a big fall.
and maybe your pretenders will win a real 16 team premiership one day... somehow I doubt it.

Gaba

First Grade
The dragons showed in 2010 what happens when they play in a comp where every team is equal .

Souths couldnt make the finals even though every thing was set up for them to get there.

Last edited:

kbw

Bench
The dragons showed in 2010 what happens when they play in a comp where every team is equal .

Every team might have been equal (I think not), but St George showed me what happens when they play in a comp where NOT every decision is equal, just ask the Tigers

Gaba

First Grade
Every team might have been equal (I think not), but St George showed me what happens when they play in a comp where NOT every decision is equal, just ask the Tigers
Dragons were on more wrong end of decisions then the tigers were in that game .

So you are right, the dragons werent getting the equal decisions but still manage to win in 2010.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
:lol:

Bunniesman, you are the idiot. You said yourself that if Souths don't sign him, Storm won't be able to "release him", or you talked about them as if they would be over the cap with him on their books. Well, they can deny him a release to Souths if it will invalidate their (Storm's) cap.
Inglis might not like it, but it's the truth, and because of your piggish f**kwit mind, you can't handle the fact that Storm may even turn out to be the ones that block this deal (if it does get blocked).
You were acting as if, when Souths don't sign him, Inglis won't go anywhere and force the Storm to be over the cap; what kind of idiot makes that claim? They can just release him to another code or another club.
Your illogical crap just made my day :lol:

It really entertains me to be playing with an intellectually redundant person like you who keeps blathering about their own intelligence......nice work buddy, you've established yourself as one of the leading trolls of this forum.

*sigh* That's probably the most offensive post I've ever made. Can't say it isn't deserved though. :?

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
Has anyone pointed out yet that the most amazing part of this whole thing is that any company actually wants to be associated with Inglis? If anything makes the deal stink, it is how unbelievable that is.

NSW hates him for being a traitor, half of QLD hates him for doing the dirty on the Broncos, and Victorians either ignore his existence or hate him for the way he walked out on the Strorm.

So that leaves .... Souths fans?

Unless you are peddling dole cheques, commission houses, shivs or cask wine, it makes no sense targeting only Souths fans with your marketing.

hunters

Juniors

Souths couldnt make the finals even though every thing was set up for them to get there.
I'm sorry, exactly how was everything "set up" for Souths to get there??? :crazy:

Gaba

First Grade
I'm sorry, exactly how was everything "set up" for Souths to get there??? :crazy:
It was a response to the post above.

Anyway souths did have their chance in the last round to get there though, with results and playing a weaken dragons team .

taxidriver

Coach
Has anyone pointed out yet that the most amazing part of this whole thing is that any company actually wants to be associated with Inglis? If anything makes the deal stink, it is how unbelievable that is.

NSW hates him for being a traitor, half of QLD hates him for doing the dirty on the Broncos, and Victorians either ignore his existence or hate him for the way he walked out on the Strorm.

So that leaves .... Souths fans?

Unless you are peddling dole cheques, commission houses, shivs or cask wine, it makes no sense targeting only Souths fans with your marketing.

:lol::lol:

don't forget glue sticks and metho

Galeforce

Bench
I may be wrong , however i can only assume the knockers here of Souths , Inglis , Mundine are either pre teens or have nothing else to do and have done nothing of consequence in their own lives. Please respond with details if i am wrong ,else please go and be negative on your own team threads.
i do look at these threads , to see if there is any REAL news on Inglis development and Souths signings and whilst sometimes finding it amusing , after a couple shake my head at the rude and ignorant and shallow and negative threads from i assume nobodies.

skeepe

Immortal

Given the only reason the Tigers were even in that game against the Dragons was because of absolutely shocking decisions in their favour by Jared Maxwell, I'm disinclined to feel any sympathy for the merkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts