What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal

BranVan3000

Coach
Wasnt Lowe in 2nd Tier payments? Also where is the legal fees in that? Also loosing Lowe & Capewell wont help as they were on minimum wage & we need replacing with players at least on the same.

Not really as we had already brought up Juniors from Toyota Cup. Some of those can be paid under the NYC salary cap as well

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wasnt Lowe in 2nd Tier payments? Also where is the legal fees in that? Also loosing Lowe & Capewell wont help as they were on minimum wage & we need replacing with players at least on the same.
Inglis could be suing the Storm over the bills, so that might not be an issue for a while.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
2 things

-firstly, Cronulla would have more third-party opportunities if they hadn't sat on the bottom of the table plagued by scandals for the last 2 seasons, although admittedly not as many as some other clubs, which leads me to...

-Maybe Cronulla should think about whether they have what it takes to compete in the NRL if they are going to spend their existence whinging.

:clap:

Well said.

Number 2.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Inglis interview with Weedler coming up on Channel 9.

It should be as a good as the SBW interview.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I was expecting to see Big Game to look down at his girlfriend & say " Get in the ring bitch............... "

Mickyd39

Juniors
Basically:
-Crowe is the reason Inglis will be in the nrl in 2011 instead of another code
-he had to what was best for him

Says someone who respects the findings of a court of law and respects what the "victim" had to say about the incident.

If you believe that, you must believe in the tooth fairy.:crazy::crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
WTF.

So you condone what he did to his girlfriend.

Takes a real hero to bash a women.

You are the biggest merkin on the forums.
Of course I don't support bashing a woman. But seeing as we live in a society that believes in innocent until proven guilty, and he wasn't proven guilty, then I'll believe his version (and his girlfriends) of events that he was saving her from a possible suicide attempt, her injuries were an accident.

This fits the facts that he doesn't have a history of this kind of thing and nothing has happened since.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I saw a piece today on the proposed deal, I can't see much wrong with it if the article was accurate. Good luck to Inglis, good luck to Souths. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.