What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thats all well and good if the contract is only for a season Bunniesman. Otherwise you are stuck with an overpaid, overhyped centre. Aren't Hodges & Tonga sufficient cautionary tales?

If it happens it wouldn't suprise me if a backroom deal saw Spazatasi going to the Eels in 2012

cleary89

Coach
Cant they frontload the contract? 899,998 2011 and a dollar for the next two. You would have to be happy with that.

Loudstrat

Coach
Support? You make it sound like I'm taking Broncos and Storm membership. I hate them too, but for one hypothetical game I'd want them to win over one other team, and only in a GF. I wouldn't take any pleasure from them winning, but I'd prefer it over the Eels.
So you would cheer on A club that wanted to erase your side from the game and did for a year, and a side set up and part owned by the architect of your demise, over a club that fought for your survival?

And you confirmed that twice...............

You are completely f*cked in the head.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Code:
So you would cheer on A club that wanted to erase your side from the game and did for a year, and a side set up and part owned by the architect of your demise, over a club that fought for your survival?

I'm with you on this one Loudy. There are plenty of clubs who over the years have tried to dance on Souths grave. Roosters and Manly for buying our best players from 70s to 90s, and the Broncos for the disease of Ribot and Super League. Can't remember Parra stealing any of our best players although Fitzgerald was anti Souths at the time. So were many other CEOs (Richo!). I remember a Shark CEO who said we could merge with the Sharks so long as they kept their name and their colours.

Loudstrat

Coach
Our best buy of Souths was Brian Hambly, but we also got Fui, Wade McKinnon, Dennis Pittard, Jason bell (back), after we gave you Mick patterson, Greame Murray and a few others.

hardly in the Manly league.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Anyone who thinks Fitzy was a widely supported representative of the Eels is crazy. The entire campaign for our new board was basically based on ousting Fitzgerald and he wasn't even a board member.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Our best buy of Souths was Brian Hambly, but we also got Fui, Wade McKinnon, Dennis Pittard, Jason bell (back), after we gave you Mick patterson, Greame Murray and a few others.

hardly in the Manly league.

I remember Mick Pattison. That guy could have been a star. Souths were having a great start to a season in the 80s when Mick broke both collar bones in a City v Country game. One of the few ball playing 5/8s Souths have had over the last 30 years. As he came off I knew our season was stuffed and I was right. I don't think he was ever the same player and it's one reason why I think City v Country should be scrapped.

BunniesMan

Immortal

And you confirmed that twice...............

You are completely f*cked in the head.
I lol'd. Take a history lesson mate. Parra was happily dancing on our grave before we were even buried.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I lol'd. Take a history lesson mate. Parra was happily dancing on our grave before we were even buried.

You are clueless merkin.

I think you are the one in need of a history lesson.

Where are you getting this sh*t from.

Were you even born in 1999.

You are an oxygen thief.

Parra Guru

Coach
tbh if people really think our biggest problem is offering Champion 300k then seriously... :lol:

Have you not heard of who else we're rumoured to be chasing?

matt_utai.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

You would have been 7 years old when that game happened. You weren't even a league fan. Stop trolling, your not making these forums any busier then Gaba could have.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You are clueless merkin.

I think you are the one in need of a history lesson.

Where are you getting this sh*t from.

Were you even born in 1999.

You are an oxygen thief.

You would have been 7 years old when that game happened. You weren't even a league fan. Stop trolling, your not making these forums any busier then Gaba could have.
Parra's CEO was one of the loudest and most vocal in favour of kicking us out. In the last round of 1999, they marketed the game as our final game before it was even announced that we were gone. I might be young but I've taken the time to find things out. I have more knowledge under a fingernail than both of you arrogant clueless fools could ever hope to have.

And revisionist history saying Parra supported us is a joke.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Parra's CEO was one of the loudest and most vocal in favour of kicking us out. In the last round of 1999, they marketed the game as our final game before it was even announced that we were gone. I might be young but I've taken the time to find things out. I have more knowledge under a fingernail than both of you arrogant clueless fools could ever hope to have.

And revisionist history saying Parra supported us is a joke.
Stop reading the book of feuds you fool. And if its not that piece of contrived dross reveal your source. Have you taken time the time to find out you're giving decent Souths fans a bad name?

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Stop reading the book of feuds you fool. And if its not that piece of contrived dross reveal your source. Have you taken time the time to find out you're giving decent Souths fans a bad name?
I'm not giving anyone a bad name. If you have a disagreement with me what does it have to do with other Souths fans?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I'm not giving anyone a bad name. If you have a disagreement with me what does it have to do with other Souths fans?

You are one of them. You see fit to throw what Denis Fitzgerald said in with the rest of us, we will do the same with the crap you dish out. Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts