What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Excellent post sir. You are correct, all clubs have their percentage of dunces. BunniesMan hasn't embarrassed Souths he has just repeatedly embarrassed himself. As I have stated previously I have no issue with souths as a club or the majority of their fans but some of the stuff the minority have spewed out is laughable.
Great point. You don't have to like me (i'm not exactly your biggest fan either) but it's stupid to hate my club or all my club's fans just because you have an issue with me. I don't hate Parramatta because of Haynetrain. I hate Parramatta because they're an evil and arrogant club that's also hopeless off the field. And people shouldn't hate any team just because they might have an issue with some invididual fans.
Lol hypocrite of the century award goes to you.

RHCP

Bench
You keep fighting the power BunniesMan, I'm sure your legendary status as the internet's greatest badass will still be remembered long after your death.

boxhead

First Grade
Great point. You don't have to like me (i'm not exactly your biggest fan either) but it's stupid to hate my club or all my club's fans just because you have an issue with me. I don't hate Parramatta because of Haynetrain. I hate Parramatta because they're an evil and arrogant club that's also hopeless off the field. And people shouldn't hate any team just because they might have an issue with some invididual fans.

Lol hypocrite of the century award goes to you.

An "evil and arrogant" club?
:shock:
:lol:
:)

Mate, if your club is the joke of the league (which I don't really believe in - Souths are a great club and I have no problem with them - just you), then our club must the fairies of the league; we are universally regarded as a club of idiots - but very nice idiots.

BunniesMan

Immortal
An "evil and arrogant" club?
:shock:
:)

Mate, if your club is the joke of the league (which I don't really believe in - Souths are a great club and I have no problem with them - just you), then our club must the fairies of the league; we are universally regarded as a club of idiots - but very nice idiots.
Last round of 1999. Souths play away at Parramatta. Your club markets it as the "last ever Parra-Souths clash" before anything was announced and while the NRL was still "neutrally" going through their "criteria" in rationalisation.

Your club had the nerve to try to make a few extra bucks off the game while Souths fans went through the anxiety and stress and doubt and misery over whether that would be the last time ever our team would play. Not to mention that your ceo at the time, that prick Denis Fitzgerald was one of the leading cheerleaders to kick us out in 1999, while I won't hate Parra fans (except for the merkins like Haynetrain) I'll always have a deep hatred for the club itself. And a part of me thinks your premiership drought is the karma you get for the arrogance and cruelty you showed in 1999.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Last round of 1999. Souths play away at Parramatta. Your club markets it as the "last ever Parra-Souths clash" before anything was announced and while the NRL was still "neutrally" going through their "criteria" in rationalisation.

Your club had the nerve to try to make a few extra bucks off the game while Souths fans went through the anxiety and stress and doubt and misery over whether that would be the last time ever our team would play. Not to mention that your ceo at the time, that prick Denis Fitzgerald was one of the leading cheerleaders to kick us out in 1999, while I won't hate Parra fans (except for the merkins like Haynetrain) I'll always have a deep hatred for the club itself. And a part of me thinks your premiership drought is the karma you get for the arrogance and cruelty you showed in 1999.
Sounds like someone has been reading Sir Russ's pulitizer prize winning book of feuds.

boxhead

First Grade

You are a hateful piece of sh*t. You act as if your club has never done anything wrong either you useless tosser.
Grow up.

IFR33K

Coach

You are a hateful piece of sh*t. You act as if your club has never done anything wrong either you useless tosser.
Grow up.

This is starting to sound like a playground punch up. I feel like Im in year 8 again.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Not quite sure what this has to do with GI but...

Sadly Bunniesman, from what I can remember nearly all of the other clubs were in favour of Souths going, not just the Eels and that includes our present CEO. The Eels may have tried to gain something out of it but so did the other clubs as they circled our players and juniors like vultures.

Thanks for the supporters of other clubs who supported our readmission, you can't be held accountable for your club's action anymore than I can for mine.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

I was at that game, it was a good smashing. I don't remember it being built up as that but if Rusty says so, then it must be true.

We're evil? seriously? Your club stabbed Balmain in the back in 1909!!

BunniesMan

Immortal

Sadly Bunniesman, from what I can remember nearly all of the other clubs were in favour of Souths going, not just the Eels and that includes our present CEO. The Eels may have tried to gain something out of it but so did the other clubs as they circled our players and juniors like vultures.

Thanks for the supporters of other clubs who supported our readmission, you can't be held accountable for your club's action anymore than I can for mine.
I also appreciate any fan from any other club who was against what happened in 1999, and everyone who marched and even everyone who just gave moral support. That's why I differentiated between the club and it's fans in my post. I don't have a blanket hatred for their fans, just the club itself, if the Eels played a GF it would be the only time I'd ever cheer for Roosters, Dragons, Storm or Broncos.
I was at that game, it was a good smashing. I don't remember it being built up as that but if Rusty says so, then it must be true.

We're evil? seriously? Your club stabbed Balmain in the back in 1909!!
We didn't backstab them, they were trying to backstab the entire NSWRL and start their own rebel league. What happened in those early days laid the groundwork for the great game we have today, who knows how differently things would have turned out if Souths joined Balmain and forfeited the 1909 GF. We barely survived it in the 90s, imagine if it happened in the 2nd year of a fledgling league. It's entirely possible rugby league in Sydney would have killed itself via civil war and infighting before it ever really got started and Sydney would have turned into AFL and/or Union territory.
This is starting to sound like a playground punch up. I feel like Im in year 8 again.
I finished my high school career 2-0 in playground fights. I'll take anyone on, I'm tough.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
We didn't backstab them, they were trying to backstab the entire NSWRL and start their own rebel league. What happened in those early days laid the groundwork for the great game we have today, who knows how differently things would have turned out if Souths joined Balmain and forfeited the 1909 GF. We barely survived it in the 90s, imagine if it happened in the 2nd year of a fledgling league. It's entirely possible rugby league in Sydney would have killed itself via civil war and infighting before it ever really got started and Sydney would have turned into AFL and/or Union territory.

Looks like Rusty has been reading the kids bed time stories again.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Greg Inglis WILL play at Souths next season

Greg Inglis WILL play for the South Sydney Rabbitohs next year.
I will reveal today how the Rabbitohs will do the deal - they have a Plan B to solve the salary cap issues with the NRL.
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg.../greg_inglis_will_play_at_souths_next_season/

Even our biggest hater in the media, Rothfield and the Daily Telerag won't even bother denying it and trying to stay in our way anymore. 2011 Premiership, here we come!

no name

Coach
BunniesMan will support Melbourne or the Broncos over Parra because Parra are the main offenders of Souffs getting booted?

You are a dead set nutter!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg.../greg_inglis_will_play_at_souths_next_season/

Even our biggest hater in the media, Rothfield and the Daily Telerag won't even bother denying it and trying to stay in our way anymore. 2011 Premiership, here we come!

I've lost count of how many times Souths supporters have said "20XX premiership here we come"

I'd wait and see how they go first. I mean afterall according to Souths they had the best forward pack in the comp and they didn't even make the 8.

Souths will never win a premiership while you have Sutton and Sandow in the halves.

Loudstrat

Coach

Canterbury for instance, who immediately raided your juniors to sign Braith Anasta.....

I also appreciate any fan from any other club who was against what happened in 1999, and everyone who marched and even everyone who just gave moral support. That's why I differentiated between the club and it's fans in my post. I don't have a blanket hatred for their fans, just the club itself, if the Eels played a GF it would be the only time I'd ever cheer for Roosters, Dragons, Storm or Broncos.
You stupid dumb genius. Brisbane started Stupid League which was the start of SOuths decline. They wanted Souths gone. The whole reason Souths went in the first place is because of the criteria brought in by News Ltd who wanted SOuths gone......
Do I have to remind you of the entire super league war? You dumb f*ckwit - your comments are anti Souths because youd support TWO clubs who wanted Souths dead - and very nearly got it - over a club that had a mythical "farewell Souths" marketing ploy?

You are the single most geniused gimp on this forum.

We didn't backstab them, they were trying to backstab the entire NSWRL and start their own rebel league.
Like Brisbane in 1995 - who wanted to punt Souths?

Again, championing a mob who wanted Souths carcass over a team that didn't. You are like the african who supports the klu klux klan.

And Balmain were not going to start a rebel comp in 1909.........

What's next from you? Organising John Ribot to come and dance on Clive Churchill's grave? Bombing Redfern? How f*cking dumb and stupid can you get?

boxhead

First Grade

The rumour that has popped up today - as in more principally now - is that Beau Champion will indeed sign with the Eels for 3 years worth $300K a season.

Good luck if you sign Inglis, I never really cared to be honest, it's just your idiotic comments have sort of enflamed me and most other forum members.
If this is about signing Beau Champion though, then I will be very happy. A very talented and good centre, someone who will easily fix our centre problems and we won't have to pay overs for like with say Greg Inglis.

I hope Souths do well next year, but the pressure is definitely on them to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.