What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnyason

Juniors
Look i have nothing against GI but, i am sick of the he will go to union or AFL well then f**king go the weekend test shows AND maybe not a good thing we could win test matches with a 10th string test team. Who cares really you start taking photos with choc and your popularity will go down quicker than a 2 dollar hooker. After the sonny bill stuff choc should stay they hell out of league.

Souths have to show a ruthless side to get a preimership and this goes well for that, but i have to say i don't like the mix of marquee type players in the one side is has not worked in the past. Example is the cowboys have tried this several times, auckland but in the early days. Also to this Burgess is very overated seen in the tests very lazy, Asotasi and Crocker and both has beens well past there best. Taylor is a good player and so is Luke but what else Sutton very hot and cold and sandow simply won't win souths a title. Sorry to say but unless they find magic money for parra bound Matty ox offord then a title is still some time away.

Souths fans are already talking SBW after 2011 rugby world cup please get a grip, i will give you guys a tip for winning a title and take a look at saints and manly the last couple of years feel the time with workers and a few stars not the other way around this won't work and i can see tears at redfern next year again.

jc155776

Coach
So he got released by Melbourne to move to Brisbane for his spaing partners work.

But now they are relocating to LOL @ Soufs?

Huh?

skeepe

Immortal
I've gotta say, this thread has proved one thing... Souths fans are pretty uppity for a team that hasn't had success in 40 years.

Fien

Juniors
I've gotta say, this thread has proved one thing... Souths fans are pretty uppity for a team that hasn't had success in 40 years.

Life is good. We are going to win the comp next year, we have a star recruit and Russell's brown paper bags are keeping us all well paid.

Gaba

First Grade
2nd best attack of 2010, likely to be the best in 2011 with the addition of Inglis. If we fix our defense, which was embarrassing at times, success awaits.

Most teams attack look better then they actually were , due to lack of defence from the majority of teams.

Out of the 15 teams in 2010 only one team in defence was averaging under 12 points per game and the rest were averaging over 20 points per game

When teams came up against the dragons

there werent many points scored by the so called attacking team.

Instead the only team what capable of scoring points when needed was the dragons.

Even with inglis , i doubt souths will score points against teams who maintain the defence for majority of games

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
I think most teams attack look better then they actually were , due to lack of defence from the majority of teams.

Out of the 15 teams in 2010 only one team in defence was averaging under 12 points per game and the rest were averaging over 20 points per game

When teams came up against the dragons

there werent many points scored by the so called attacking team.

Instead the only team what were scoring points were the dragons.

Canberra Stadium the obvious aberration I take it? 36 points in one half.

winnyason

Juniors
what about a halfback rather than mr sh*thouse shoulder charge who cannot tackle for sh*t and is just a crap organiser all together.

Gaba

First Grade
Canberra Stadium the obvious aberration I take it? 36 points in one half.
canberra won 32 -16

they scored 28-10 in one half with 70 % of possession

Should really have put more on the dragons

i think i work out why the dragons struggle against the raiders

Canberra is a team that struggles to score points in the last 2-3 years canberra been 13-15th worst attacking side.

Maybe its the lack of scoring the raiders do , what puts the dragons to sleep . And canberra takes the advantage of the sleeping dragons

Last edited:

Fien

Juniors
what about a halfback rather than mr sh*thouse shoulder charge who cannot tackle for sh*t and is just a crap organiser all together.

He is a champion Halfback who will only get better with time. Just watch the Sandow-Inglis combo over the next few years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
For a sh*t halfback he did alright considering we scored the 2nd most points in 2010. Either he was surrounded by brilliance or he isn't that bad. I'm not saying he's the best halfback going around, and he does have things he has to work on in his game, but he is nowhere near as crap as people make him out to be.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
For a sh*t halfback he did alright considering we scored the 2nd most points in 2010. Either he was surrounded by brilliance or he isn't that bad. I'm not saying he's the best halfback going around, and he does have things he has to work on in his game, but he is nowhere near as crap as people make him out to be.
Luke's cutout pass is the best in the league, especially when he's cutting out Alfie II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts