What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutty1986

Immortal
canberra won 32 -16

they scored 28-10 in one half with 70 % of possession

Should really have put more on the dragons

i think i work out why the dragons struggle against the raiders

Canberra is a team that struggles to score points in the last 2-3 years canberra been 13-15th worst attacking side.

Maybe its the lack of scoring the raiders do , what puts the dragons to sleep . And canberra takes the advantage of the sleeping dragons

:lol: I don't know if you're serious..

skeepe

Immortal
canberra won 32 -16

they scored 28-10 in one half with 70 % of possession

Should really have put more on the dragons

i think i work out why the dragons struggle against the raiders

Canberra is a team that struggles to score points in the last 2-3 years canberra been 13-15th worst attacking side.

Maybe its the lack of scoring the raiders do , what puts the dragons to sleep . And canberra takes the advantage of the sleeping dragons

You're correct on the final score, I got that wrong. But you're wrong on everything else.

The Raiders scored 32-12 in the second half.

Canberra ranked 10th in attack in 2010, 12th in 2009 and 2nd in 2008.

sarahk

Juniors
For a sh*t halfback he did alright considering we scored the 2nd most points in 2010. Either he was surrounded by brilliance or he isn't that bad. I'm not saying he's the best halfback going around, and he does have things he has to work on in his game, but he is nowhere near as crap as people make him out to be.

Very good coup bm. You must be happy . I hope you guys are luckier with player fitness next year because your injury toll this season was crazy !!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tim Brasher said the same thing after signing on for $800k a decade ago.

In both cases they were both happy for having got away with such blatant robbery.

Fien

Juniors
Very good coup bm. You must be happy . I hope you guys are luckier with player fitness next year because your injury toll this season was crazy !!!

We are very happy. We beat the Eels to another signing.

:D:D:D

Knightmare

Coach
I have it on very good authority that when Inglis first went to talk with Souths and brought his parents, his parents were the one sitting at the table with his manager and doing all the negotiating, while Greg sat in the corner playing with his Tonka trucks and his model speedboat.

When it came time to sign, they got a crayon for Inglis to sign with. He got the 'e' in Greg back to front, then when it got to his last name he scribbled the whole lot out and just scrawled 'BIG GAME PLAY FOR SOUFFS!' below the dotted line, all in capitals, with a drawing of a stick figure holding a football.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have it on very good authority that when Inglis first went to talk with Souths and brought his parents, his parents were the one sitting at the table with his manager and doing all the negotiating, while Greg sat in the corner playing with his Tonka trucks and his model speedboat.

When it came time to sign, they got a crayon for Inglis to sign with. He got the 'e' in Greg back to front, then when it got to his last name he scribbled the whole lot out and just scrawled 'BIG GAME PLAY FOR SOUFFS!' below the dotted line, all in capitals, with a drawing of a stick figure holding a football.

He can write now?

BunniesMan

Immortal

Well seeing as we are paying him 2 million dollars to play football instead of being a rocket scientist, I'm glad he has his priorities right. All we want him to do is play big for us. And when he goes home after each game he can play with his tonka trucks as much as he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts