What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
For a ponce with an alleged IQ of 136 you're as dumb as a box of hammers. I was referring to you working in a sheltered workshop.
I'm not going to pay out your girlfriend as I do not know her and she is, as far as I know, not part of this forum, therefore I will leave her out of any discussions we may have. Whether you do or not is up to you.
Well sorry. You bolded the bit about her too so i jumped to that conclusion. And no I don't have a job because i go to uni and I don't need the money. Not because of disabilities :x. I'm not disabled ffs. I'm mentally fit and I play footy on the weekends, can't do that if your disabled.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Never heard of the term before. I'm aware of organisations working with disadvantaged people to find them jobs and stuff, I've just never heard of that particular term.

And by itself it's not a put down, but in the context it was used it was clearly a put down.
Its a putdown to you as you're on the highest of high horses.
As for individuals who work in these workshops they, in character, are the opposite of you - humble, consistent and a pleasure to be around.

Loudstrat

Coach
NO LOSE. I never said it was done to grade us, or was official in any way. You know how sometimes NRL players come to a school and kick the footy around a bit? It doesn't mean they're grading people.

This was the same thing, IQ people came, we took the test, they gave the score of the top 5 who won a prize, then they left. I never said it was like another hsc.

Again, wrong. No govt school would have taken part in that - as I said it was removed from the NSW ed's setup over 30 years ago.

And not psychologist would use the IQ test in that way.Firstly, it is issued under licence with strict controls -eg no one can sit the test twice in the same year as familiarity influences the result. A psychologise using it in that way would not only breach the contract, they are up for breach of confidentiality.

You and Ingis have the same cred.

Or what you said did happen - therefore you were the victim of a cruel hoax.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Its a putdown to you as you're on the highest of high horses.
As for individuals who work in these workshops they, in character, are the opposite of you - humble, consistent and a pleasure to be around.
Whoa, don't take my comments out of context. I wasn't saying I considered it a putdown, I have nothing against disadvantaged people and nothing but respect for social workers that work with them (my mum is a social worker). You were the one who tried to insult me with that term before I even knew what it meant.
Business degree in Coffs Harbour..interesting. What was your UAI, big dog?
80 (only needed 65 i think). I'm aware it's a crap course, I said earlier it's painfully easy. Kinda lolsworthy that all I have to do is pass to get my parents to pay my bills. When you get a HD for a night before job you know it's not hard. And because I'm joining the police after uni this degree doesn't matter to me, just an excuse for 3 years of beach/partying/xbox.

Loudstrat

Coach
The UAI for admisions is 68.

Would have thought someone with an IQ of 138 would be doing law, vet or doctor.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The UAI for admisions is 68.

Would have thought someone with an IQ of 138 would be doing law, vet or doctor.
136* and none of those things interest me. Lawyers are merkins, Doctors have to touch old and ugly people (and men in general) in creepy places. Dad and big bro are cops and I want to be one to, the police could use more smart people.

little_aza

Juniors
80 (only needed 65 i think). I'm aware it's a crap course, I said earlier it's painfully easy. Kinda lolsworthy that all I have to do is pass to get my parents to pay my bills. When you get a HD for a night before job you know it's not hard. And because I'm joining the police after uni this degree doesn't matter to me, just an excuse for 3 years of beach/partying/xbox.

No no no, I don't think you quite grasped the question. I asked what your UAI was, not your (famed) IQ. If you were going to BS about it, you may as well have aid 99.00. But yes (in the unlikely event that such a round figure is true), as Loudy said, 80 and doing a self-confessed 'crap course'...indicative of the lack of logic displayed in the ~700 posts of yours...?

And don't diss lawyers, doctors, or any other professionals you grubby little merkin - clearly they contribute far more to society than your three years of "beach/partying/xbox"...and of course the garbage you post on forums lauding unconscionable conduct in contract negotiations and how it will guarantee your mob a premiership.

skeepe

Immortal

Someone with an IQ of 136 should be getting a much higher UAI than 80.

BunniesMan

Immortal
No no no, I don't think you quite grasped the question. I asked what your UAI was, not your (famed) IQ. If you were going to BS about it, you may as well have aid 99.00. But yes (in the unlikely event that such a round figure is true), as Loudy said, 80 and doing a self-confessed 'crap course'...indicative of the lack of logic displayed in the ~700 posts of yours...?

And don't diss lawyers, doctors, or any other professionals you grubby little merkin - clearly they contribute far more to society than your three years of "beach/partying/xbox"...and of course the garbage you post on forums lauding unconscionable conduct in contract negotiations and how it will guarantee your mob a premiership.
When I said 80 I didn't meant precisely 80. I rounded off for convenience. If you want me to be exact: 80.15. Happy?

And I'll diss whoever I want. I have no time for lawyers (they're one of the most unpopular professions around for a reason, most people don't have good opinions of them). As for doctors, they do IMO the most important jobs around, I respect what they do I just said I have an issue with aspects of their work that I wouldn't be comfortable doing myself, but I respect them for doing it.

And "lauding unconscionable conduct in contract negotiations"? Lol. News ltd treating the whole Inglis situation as an internal company transfer is unconscionable. I have no problem with a club who isn't owned by that corporation having a go at attracting him. That's what the free market is all about, something News ltd, Brisbane and Melbourne tried to get around.

Inglis had every right to look around and go where he wanted to. Not where that company wanted him to.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Someone with an IQ of 136 should be getting a much higher UAI than 80.
You get the UAI you work for (with some room for natural intelligence/memory skills). Someone with an IQ of 100 who put in the amount of work I did would have got 50.

Considering the course I planned to get into with my uai was only 65, I put in the minimum amount of effort necessary, and still got 15 over.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Please, i beg you........ please do you deluded deadsh*t :lol::lol::lol:
I will. Either I'm gunna look like a genius next year or like the world's biggest idiot. But that's how I roll, it's black or white for me, I got no room for grey.

Evenflow

Bench
or like the world's biggest idiot

Far too late. You already do look like and have proven to be the biggest f**kwit around here and that includes the prestigiuos company of the likes of Gaba and Haynetrain. Let me tell you it's no mean feat to out f**kwit those two and i would've thought it'd be impossible so a big congratulations for doing so :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.