What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellteam

First Grade
The last 3 lines of my sig. If and when it comes true I'm going to point out my genius, and when I do I'll quote a select few haters posts to make them look stupid. If there is one thing better than making yourself look smart, it's making other people look dumb while you're at it.

Someone better save this one.

So the Bunnies Odds of Premiership victory have been slashed to second favourite...easy money for the betting agencies to take off mug punters IMO.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So the Bunnies Odds of Premiership victory have been slashed to second favourite...easy money for the betting agencies to take off mug punters IMO.
They shortened it because the money was already coming in fool. Apparently $7 out of every $8 (not mine) were being put on Souths. And that was when they were at $11+. The bookies shortened the odds to make it stop. Because they know what I know.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The last 3 lines of my sig. If and when it comes true I'm going to point out my genius, and when I do I'll quote a select few haters posts to make them look stupid. If there is one thing better than making yourself look smart, it's making other people look dumb while you're at it.
lol. I don't think you'll hang around. But I hope you do.

We had a number of 50uffs supporters in the Dragons forum calling us arrogant.

Yet, amongst Saints supporters the 'IFS' far outweighed the 'WHENS' in the lead up to the grand final. The relief at full time was most evident.

Afterwards, some 50uffs supporters wanted to call us arrogant for celebrating. Can you get a handle on that? Bloody funny if you ask me.

As I said bunniesfella, I support your passion, but you are being more arrogant than what your fellow supporters accused us of.

But I'm behind you. Go for it kid... don't hold back!

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol. I don't think you'll hang around. But I hope you do.

We had a number of 50uffs supporters in the Dragons forum calling us arrogant.

Yet, amongst Saints supporters the 'IFS' far outweighed the 'WHENS' in the lead up to the grand final. The relief at full time was most evident.

Afterwards, some 50uffs supporters wanted to call us arrogant for celebrating. Can you get a handle on that? Bloody funny if you ask me.

As I said bunniesfella, I support your passion, but you are being more arrogant than what your fellow supporters accused us of.

But I'm behind you. Go for it kid... don't hold back!
I wasn't one of them. I have no problem with people celebrating GF wins.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So do you have a message for your fellow supporters?
No? Just because we go for the same team doesn't mean we agree on every little thing in life. They're entitled to their opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Just like I presume you don't behave the exact same way as every dragons fan.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Anysee Roy Masters on The Offsiders this morning?

he'll be doing a bit of digging to try and find out all about Inglis' contract

seemed a bit sus of it

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If and when it comes true
Its either one or the other - what does your chinese horoscope say?
I'm going to point out my genius, and when I do I'll quote a select few haters
Don't confuse genius with arrogance.
I hope I'm one of these. but I don't hate Souths, I just have contempt for some of their foolish and delusional supporters with you being the prime example.
If there is one thing better than making yourself look smart, it's making other people look dumb while you're at it.
All I can say you must be part of a peer group with IQs way below the 3rd standard deviation if you've ever appeared smart.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Its either one or the other - what does your chinese horoscope say?
It's "when". I just added "if" to be polite. But I meant only "when".
Don't confuse genius with arrogance.
I hope I'm one of these. but I don't hate Souths, I just have contempt for some of their foolish and delusional supporters with you being the prime example.
And you'll be the one who looks foolish if I am right.

All I can say you must be part of a peer group with IQs way below the 3rd standard deviation if you've ever appeared smart.
My IQ is 136. We once had professional people come to our school and everyone in our year took the test, and they told us the top 5. I had the 2nd highest IQ out of 150 people. Beat that. And just ask my girlfriend, she reckons I'm smart too.

jonno_knights

Juniors
And Richo has denied that too. What possible reason could he have to keep something like that secret?

Well Onslow confirms it in the same article that he recieved a call about simpson...but wouldnt reveal the identity of the caller or comment further on the situation. Hence negotiations are in secret.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My IQ is 136. We once had professional people come to our school and everyone in our year took the test, and they told us the top 5. I had the 2nd highest IQ out of 150 people. Beat that. And just ask my girlfriend, she reckons I'm smart too.
137 and a 12 inch c**k.

cleary89

Coach

hahahahahah this post is a classic.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That's no good. I don't lie (you should be more like me), if I was gunna lie I'd raise my iq by 4 because I've been told 140+ is genius. Who would lie and say 136? It's like saying "I'm soooo tall, i'm 5'11.5.
Gee you'd think a guy with an IQ of 136 wouldn't fall into a trap so easily. Who said I was inferring that you were lying? You've revealed that you are possibly lying by being so quick to defend yourself. I think the 'professional' people who told you had an IQ of 136 were being polite, a bit like like telling the fat chick that she's 'cuddly'.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gee you'd think a guy with an IQ of 136 wouldn't fall into a trap so easily. Who said I was inferring that you were lying? You've revealed that you are possibly lying by being so quick to defend yourself. I think the 'professional' people who told you had an IQ of 136 were being polite, a bit like like telling the fat chick that she's 'cuddly'.
Don't try your fancy mind tricks on me, it won't work. And like I said, when I was writing that post I asked my girl if she thought I was smart and she said and i quote "yes of course". And like the IQ people, she has no reason to lie.If she said I was as dumb as dogsh*t I'd still have sex with her. So that's two different sources who have no reason to lie telling me I'm smart. Win.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts