What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Far too late. You already do look like and have proven to be the biggest f**kwit around here and that includes the prestigiuos company of the likes of Gaba and Haynetrain. Let me tell you it's no mean feat to out f**kwit those two and i would've thought it'd be impossible so a big congratulations for doing so :clap:
So if Souths dominate all before them, win the grand final, Inglis wins the CC medal and plays fullback for Australia, I'll still look like an idiot? Typical sad petty hater. I've seen people like you my entire life. Won't even admit you're wrong if you end up being proven wrong. :iwstupid:

to_ddeath

Coach
Apparently it's a prerequisite to becoming a member of the Merge Army, it's how you become "made"

And your bunch are well-behaved away from home? Glad Carney made that conversion on that miserable night your mob lost earlier in the year.
You're just a lowbrow f**khead with no credibility. Stick to digressing from the actual topic elsewhere Arse Pirate.

T.

cleary89

Coach
Someone with an IQ of 136 should be getting a much higher UAI than 80.

Nah, UAI is pointless. I went to a selective high school, school didn't interest me and did 0 study or work, and got a 77.8. Some of the stupidest people in my year would put in 3 hours a night study during the week, and like 15 hour weekends and got high 90's. However, I would put the house on it that I would have a higher IQ than 80% of my grade, despite like 95% getting higher UAI's. UAI is only relative to what you want to do, and even then there are that many ways to get around it. My whole year was expected to go to uni, but the amount of people that ended up travelling or working, and then could have gone as mature age anyway.

UAI is a test of effort, not ability.

That said, Bunnies man is a dumb f**k and made this thread turn into a joke.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nah, UAI is pointless. I went to a selective high school, school didn't interest me and did 0 study or work, and got a 77.8. Some of the stupidest people in my year would put in 3 hours a night study during the week, and like 15 hour weekends and got high 90's. However, I would put the house on it that I would have a higher IQ than 80% of my grade, despite like 95% getting higher UAI's. UAI is only relative to what you want to do, and even then there are that many ways to get around it. My whole year was expected to go to uni, but the amount of people that ended up travelling or working, and then could have gone as mature age anyway.

That said, Bunnies man is a dumb f**k and made this thread turn into a joke.
Huh? I know you got a thing for me but you don't need to randomly bring my name up to get my attention. Sorry but I don't swing that way. As for turning the thread into a joke? How exactly is it my fault dickhead, people started asking me random offtopic questions, I didn't bring it up.

Bumble

First Grade

This is completely true. I'm in the same boat, selective school etc etc and got 82.05. Needed 81.60 and I knew I'd get that without trying so why bother?

Ftr skeepe I got my IQ tested properly and it was 151 so the UAI connection doesn't really hold water..

Locky24

Juniors
I will. Either I'm gunna look like a genius next year or like the world's biggest idiot. But that's how I roll, it's black or white for me, I got no room for grey.

I see what you did there.

Because last time Rabbitohs won a Grand Final there was no colour

Hutty1986

Immortal
Why are we even talking about this?

South Sydney are certainties to win the 2011 premiership and GI will win the Clive Churchill medal.

Load up at the TAB, because there is no doubt it will happen.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Best forward pack in the NRL, greatest player in the NRL, anything short of a premiership would surely be a.....choke?

Enjoy the pressure GI and pals.

BunniesMan

Immortal
so has anyone figured out how Sth's found $4-500k to sign him yet?
It's been explained multiple times. Backending + increased marquee player allowances + third party payments = relatively little actually comes under the cap in 2011 so it's easy to fit him in.
Why are we even talking about this?

South Sydney are certainties to win the 2011 premiership and GI will win the Clive Churchill medal.

Load up at the TAB, because there is no doubt it will happen.
Finally, a smart person on these forums who isn't named BunniesMan.
Best forward pack in the NRL, greatest player in the NRL, anything short of a premiership would surely be a.....choke?

Enjoy the pressure GI and pals.
Not quite, while I think we can and will win, not winning isn't a choke. It's tough to expect it to happen in 1 season. I think if we don't win by 2012, it's a choke. But dw, we winning in 2011.
wont make the 8....Inglis will shaft them after a year... and Piggins will reclaim the throne
:crazy:
Your post starts funny, then it just gets more and more crazy.

Dragon Dave

Bench
So Souths will win in 2011, but if they don't it's not a choke, but they will win.

Covering all bases nicely.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Stop it!! You'll make me cry, and I don't want to get tear stains on my 2010 Premiers T shirt.
Dragons fans are so funny they make me cry tears of laughter. Which then makes me sad coz I'm getting stains on my 2011 premiers t shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts