What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis headed to South Sydney - no players to be shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_aza

Juniors
For some reason it surprises a lot of people (including friends and family) that I could get a girl that's over 16 and under 30 who also is mentally and physically normal.

Acceptance is the first step: congratulations.

So BunniesMan, have a job?

Loudstrat

Coach
Don't try your fancy mind tricks on me, it won't work. And like I said, when I was writing that post I asked my girl if she thought I was smart and she said and i quote "yes of course". And like the IQ people, she has no reason to lie.If she said I was as dumb as dogsh*t I'd still have sex with her. So that's two different sources who have no reason to lie telling me I'm smart. Win.:cool:
NO. LOSE!

The NSW Dept of Education stopped using IQ as a measure of intelligence testing about 30years ago. When they did the testing all the results were kept "secret" - students and parents were never advised of scores. That's because the Intelligence Quotient test was never a means of grading students, merely of assessing individual high end brain functioning =- eg memory recall, cognitive thinking and information processing across all the learning styles according to Bloom's Taxonomy

If some bloke came to your school and announced your "high" IQ, I'd suggest it was a pisstake - sort of like when your girlfriend said you were smart.

So not only are you claiming that you get the scores, but you also did the test 10 years before you were born.

little_aza

Juniors
Nope, uni atm, then joining the police when I'm done. Why?

University? I guess access and equity plays a big role in university admission these days. What are you studying? And what is the girlfriend doing, apart from being in receipt of a disability pension?

BunniesMan

Immortal
NO. LOSE!

The NSW Dept of Education stopped using IQ as a measure of intelligence testing about 30years ago. When they did the testing all the results were kept "secret" - students and parents were never advised of scores. That's because the Intelligence Quotient test was never a means of grading students, merely of assessing individual high end brain functioning =- eg memory recall, cognitive thinking and information processing across all the learning styles according to Bloom's Taxonomy

If some bloke came to your school and announced your "high" IQ, I'd suggest it was a pisstake - sort of like when your girlfriend said you were smart.

So not only are you claiming that you get the scores, but you also did the test 10 years before you were born.
NO LOSE. I never said it was done to grade us, or was official in any way. You know how sometimes NRL players come to a school and kick the footy around a bit? It doesn't mean they're grading people.

This was the same thing, IQ people came, we took the test, they gave the score of the top 5 who won a prize, then they left. I never said it was like another hsc.

BunniesMan

Immortal
University? I guess access and equity plays a big role in university admission these days. What are you studying? And what is the girlfriend doing, apart from being in receipt of a disability pension?
NOONES IN RECEIPT OF A DISABILITY PENSION. She's doing a teaching degree, I'm doing business. She also works, I don't (parents pay my bills). I don't really care about my degree, it's painfully easy, just a way to hang out and go to the beach for a while until I do what I really want to (police).

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
NOONES IN RECEIPT OF A DISABILITY PENSION. She's doing a teaching degree, I'm doing business. She also works, I don't (parents pay my bills). I don't really care about my degree, it's painfully easy, just a way to hang out and go to the beach for a while until I do what I really want to (police).
No sheltered workshops around your way?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Come now, a man of your IQ should know what a sheltered workshop is.
There's a difference between dumbness and ignorance. You can be the smartest man on the planet and still be ignorant of plenty of things. But like all smart people I decided to do some investigating and I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheltered_workshop

A sheltered workshop is an organisation that provides employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
My girlfriend does not have disabilities! Physical or mental. She works in a pub. If you're in a coffs pub in the next year or two there's a chance she'll pour your beer (and not while in a wheelchair).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bunnieslad, are you serious?

You've never heard of Sheltered Workshops before?

Don't get me wrong, they do a good job and Redfern is one of those areas in the front line when it comes to community service.

It's not a put down unless you see that way.

thorson1987

Coach
Don't try your fancy mind tricks on me, it won't work. And like I said, when I was writing that post I asked my girl if she thought I was smart and she said and i quote "yes of course". And like the IQ people, she has no reason to lie.If she said I was as dumb as dogsh*t I'd still have sex with her. So that's two different sources who have no reason to lie telling me I'm smart. Win.:cool:

Does she also tell you you have a big c**k and are great in bed?????

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunnieslad, are you serious?

You've never heard of Sheltered Workshops before?

Don't get me wrong, they do a good job and Redfern is one of those areas in the front line when it comes to community service.

It's not a put down unless you see that way.
Never heard of the term before. I'm aware of organisations working with disadvantaged people to find them jobs and stuff, I've just never heard of that particular term.

And by itself it's not a put down, but in the context it was used it was clearly a put down.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does she also tell you you have a big c**k and are great in bed?????
I'm not supposed to talk to people about our sex life, but both those doings are just stating the obvious, and yes she says it a lot while we're going at it. Sometimes she follows me around with this sign::hitit:

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
There's a difference between dumbness and ignorance. You can be the smartest man on the planet and still be ignorant of plenty of things. But like all smart people I decided to do some investigating and I found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheltered_workshop

My girlfriend does not have disabilities! Physical or mental. She works in a pub. If you're in a coffs pub in the next year or two there's a chance she'll pour your beer (and not while in a wheelchair).
For a ponce with an alleged IQ of 136 you're as dumb as a box of hammers. I was referring to you working in a sheltered workshop.
I'm not going to pay out your girlfriend as I do not know her and she is, as far as I know, not part of this forum, therefore I will leave her out of any discussions we may have. Whether you do or not is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.